The Visit~ Ch 27

HEY YALL! OH MY GOD- DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! I was homesick today so I decided to spend my time wisely and write. As promised, this chapter is longer so- have fun reading. Also, weird question. How many of yall have gag reflexes? Im trying to show my friend Nesha that it can be normal to not have a gag reflex. And I know she is reading this so- hi! But yeah- enjoy the chapter!!

Mmmmm fooooodddd- Dreams Pov (These titles istg)

Sapnap drives out of the suit shops parking lot and we make our way towards the freeway. Im happy with the suit I got. It'll bring out my eyes which I think will make George SWOON for me. The green tie compliments the suit pretty well and the black dress shoes that I have will match my outfit. Im kinda hoping George bought a dress because he always looks absolutely stunning in them! The blue one he had on- jesus christ was that hot. (Oh wait till you see the dress George got this time Dreamie boy) And that skirt outfit he had on that one time- I needed like fucking aloe vera because I was on FIRE! Oh shit- I still have those photos of him in the skirt... Lemme just take out my phone real quick and take a peek at them.

I take out my phone and head over to Snapchat. I look through all my photos before I remember I put the photos in "my eyes only." I put in my passcode and am immediately met with the sexy photos of George. My face heats up a little and I start coughing. Quackity turns around in his seat and sees that Im practically dying.

"You good Dream?"

"*cough* yeah *cough* just chocking *cough*" Without even realizing my phone fell out of my hands, and onto the seat screen side up.

"You sure about that?" I look at Big Q and see him staring at one of the photos of George. I quickly turn off my phone and put my hands over my lap.

"You didn't see that Alex." I give him a death stare and he starts to crack up laughing.

"Quackity- did you just see those photos of George?!?!?!?" (Sapnap)

"Yeah! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I roll my eyes and both boys are still dying and making fun of me for looking at those photos. Once I think they're done- dying, I try and speak.

"Are you guys-"

"DREAM WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT THAT! DID HE SEND THOSE TO YOU!!!" (Imagine Quackitys signature laugh after he said that)

"No I-"

"Dream you horny motherfucker." (Sapnap) At this point, I've had enough of these fuckers teasing me about looking at George in a skirt.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS! I don't want to hear ANYTHING from you guys because yall LITERALLY had a threesome WHILE me and George were over."

"Yeah- not like you and George WOULDNT fuck if you guys were together." (Sapnap)

"I mean we would- BUT NOT WITH YOU GUYS IN THE HOUSE!!!"

"You're just jealous." (Sapnap)

"Am not."

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Am too"

"Am no-"

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" Me and Sapnap both shut our mouths and let Quackity speak because he seems PISSED!

"Sapnap. Please take us to get food and Dream, just keep looking at the photos of George. Maybe it'll keep your mouth shut."

"But-"

"NOPE- LOOK AT YOUR PHONE AND SHUT UP!" And just like that, I took out my phone again and Sapnap just went back to driving. Instead of going back to looking at the photos of George, I decide to text him.