The Visit~ Ch 18

Heyyyyyyyyy! We are finally back to the normal storyyyy!!! I hope yall enjoy adn thank you so much for the support on this! I love you all!

TW: Cursing, and screaming

Tension- Dreams Pov

"Alright, where does everyone want to sit?" Secretly I was hoping that George would sit up in the front with me but- I wasn't going to say that out loud.

"I mean I guess I can sit in the back because Im tired." LETS GOOOOO!!

"Welp, I guess that means you have to sit up front with me George!"

"Ew-"

"Oh, whatever." I walk over to the driver's side and get in.

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yep!" I only hear George answer and I turn around to see Sapnap already asleep.

"That bitch is already asleep! He's like a fucking koala or something!"

"I don't even know how he sleeps that much. When I got here I think I only had one day where I slept most of the time."

"Whatever makes him happy."

It's already been about an hour of driving, and me and George have talked the whole time. We have mostly talked about video ideas, his cooking stream and all that jazz.

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know that I have some place we can go next Friday."

"All four of us?"

"Uh- no just- just us."

"Oh. What place is it?"

"Oh you knowwww just a restaurant."

"What type of restaurant?"

"Thats a surprise."

"Dreammmm just telll meeeeee!!!"

"Nope Im not telling you. It was SUPPOSED to be a surprise. But I got too excited and decided to tell you anyways."

"Wow. Im so special."

"Yeah, you can think that."

"HEY!"

"guysss stop screaminggg. Im trying to sleeeepppppp" I look in the mirror to see a tired Sapnap.

"Sapnap. Youve literally slept for 2 hours now."

"So? This road trip is gonna take foreverrr. I might as well sleep." And just like that, Sapnap falls back to sleep.

Once Sapnap went back to sleep, George told me he was gonna take a nap. So then I was just left in the car with me and my thoughts. I look over at George who is sitting criss-crossed with his head laying on the window. His mouth is slightly open and he's letting out little snores here and there. He looks so adorable when hes asleep. I really cant wait until Friday. I just want to tell him how much I love him. These feelings are literally taking over me. What if George says no- what if finds me weird for asking him out? Would he never talk to me again? God I sure hope not. I shouldnt have planned the "date" It was a stupid decision. I should just cancel. No but George sounded excited about it- Dream. Stop being a pussy. You got this.

"Dream?"

"Oh Sapnap, youre finally awake."

"Yeah. I had a good like three hour nap. Anyways, you look like you have some stuff on your mind. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, I kind of do."

"Ok whats up?"

"Im kiind of scared for Friday. I know it doesnt sound like me but- what if George says no? I dont want to ruin our friendship. I know we flirt all the time but what if he just sees that as a friendly matter? It probably means nothing to him."