The Visit~ Ch 7

OMG, WE HIT 1K READS TODAY!!! AGHHHHHHHHH!!!! Im still thinking about what to do to celebrate. BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS A LOT!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Enjoy the chapter <3

Surfing lessons- Dreams Pov

"YES, CMON DREAM!!!" George grabs my hand and basically pulls me to the water. For being so small he is strong!

"Ok George calm down we literally have all day!" We make our way to the front of the water and George immediately runs in.

"Last one in has to do whatever the other person says tomorrow!" Oh, it's so on. I immediately run after George and tackle him into the water. Once we both are up George starts to hit me.

"DREAM! THAT WAS LITERALLY NOT FAIR! YOU COULDVE HURT ME!" He sounds like a screaming pterodactyl.

"Hey, I won fair and square you have to do what I say tomorrow!"

"That is so not fair. I would've won if you didn't tackle me!"

"No, I still think you would've lost either way" He just looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me little man!"

"You're not my dad!" (OK so like- I'm so so sorry for this joke coming up- like- I'm sorry)

"But you can call me daddy~" (I TOLD YOU IM SORRY! BAHHAHAHAH)

I see Georges's eyes widen and his mouth hangs wide open.

"D-DREAM! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!

"Cmonnnnnn, you would want to!" (MAN DREAM HAS NO CENSOR TODAY!)

"Oh my god Dream, just shut up! Can we please just talk about something else?"

"Fineeeeee, ummmmm- Oh my god I have a fun idea!"

"It better not be anything bad."

"It's not, I'll be right back stay here!" I get out of the water and head over to our bag. I pull out the boogie board and run back to George.

"Did I ever tell you that I took surfing lessons?"

"No, but I kind of figured that you did." Do I really look like a guy who surfs? I mean I guess kind of, without all the jewelry that I usually wear. I do look like a basic surfer guy.

"Ok well, I'm gonna teach you how to boogie board. It's WAY easier to do than surf."

"Mk!" I start to show George the basics of boogie boarding and he starts to get a hang of it. (I would explain boogie boarding but uh- I don't really know XD) I see George ride his first wave and I'm fairly surprised at how well he did for his first time. I swim over to where George is and he immediately starts to scream about how well he did.

"Did you see how I rode that wave! That was so fun! Can I please do it again!!!!!" (George sounds like a little kid on Christmas morning XD)

"Yes George you can do it again, but I'm gonna watch from over at our spot. We have been swimming for a while and I just kind of want to relax."

"Ok! I'll be here!" I get out of the water and head over t our things. I immediately call Sapnap.

"Hey Dream! Why are you calling me without warning? Oh no is there something wrong?"

"No there's nothing wrong it's just *takes deep breath in* I think I like George..."

"Wait- so does that mean..."