The Visit~ Ch 6

Ok some minor cursing in this chapter- I usually don't use cursing in my writing but it just seemed fitting for the situation ok? Um, I guess there is some mention of being I guess too skinny? I don't know but if you are sensitive about that stuff I'll put like a line of the beginning of it and the end of it. Other than those, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! WE HIT OVER 150FOLLOWERS ON TIKTOK YESTERDAY AND WE HIT FLIPPING OVER 650 READS!!! AGHHH I CANNOT!!! No, but seriously, thank you all so much for the support it means the world to me. I hope yall enjoy this chapter! Again, thank you all so much <3 ENJOY!

The boardwalk- Dreams pov

"Alright, are you ready?"

"YES CMON DREAM!" George hops out of the car and runs to the trunk. Jeeze he really is excited. I make my way out of the car and see George ripping everything from out of the trunk.

"George calm down we have all day! What's the rush?"

"First of all, I'm really excited, second of all I really have to go to the bathroom!"

"Ok well along the boardwalk is a bathroom, we can stop there before we head to the beach because we have to go that way anyways ok?"

"Ok just hurry up and get the stuff I really have to go!" I grab the beach bag and chairs and take George to the bathrooms.

"I'll wait here."

"OK!" George quickly runs into the bathroom. Jesus, he must've really had to go. I go on my phone while waiting for George until someone interrupts me.

"Hey cutie~" I look up from my phone and see this short girl with blonde hair looking up at me.

"Hi? Do I- know you?" She gets closer to me and puts her hand on my arm. What the heck is she doing?

"No, but I would like to get to know you. Can I have your number by any chance?"

"Uh..." I feel someone come up behind me. Thank god it's George.

"Hey babe! Whos this?" Did he just call me babe? Oh only if we were dating.

"Oh uh, sorry I- I didn't think such handsome guy like you would be gay?" Did she actually just say that?

"Ok lady that's enough, just because my boyfriend here is out of your league doesn't mean you can assume his sexuality." Woah. I didn't know George could do that. Why did he get so protective?

"Fine. I only found you hot anyway." She then walks away from me and George.

"George you didn't have to do that you know. I could've handled it."

"She looked like she was making you uncomfortable. Like there was no need for her to be touching you without your consent."

"Thank you Gogy. It means a lot."

" Oh shut up. Can we go to the beach now? Its really hottttt"

"Fineeeeee" I pick up our bags and we make our way down the boardwalk until we make it to the beach. (hmmm me gustaaaaaa)

The boardwalk- Georges Pov

"Alright, are you ready?"

"YES CMON DREAM!" I hop out of the car and run to the trunk.

"George calm down we have all day! What's the rush?"