The Visit~ Ch 20

YO 20K READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! As promised, a name reveal. Let me introduce myself! Hi! Im Zoe, my preferred pronouns are she/her! So yeah- thats my name, and preferred pronouns bcs I dont remember if I told them. But yeah- THANKS FOR 20K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Cuddling- Georges Pov

I can feel warmth on my back but dont really move. I snuggle more into whatevers hugging me. I try to go back to sleep but I hear the door creak open. I look up and theres Karl and Sapnap with a camera. Then with a flash, a picture was taken.

"Why are you guys taking a photo of me?" I groggily ask

"No the real question is, why are you and Dream snuggling." Karl points to the side of me and I turn. I get startled from the sleeping boy next to me and fall off the bed.

"OW!" Karl and Sapnap start to die of laughter while IM just sitting on the floor. Suddenly Dream wakes up and in his morning voice he asks.

"Wheres George?" Butterflies. Literal butterflies swarm my stomach. Between breaths, Karl tries to speak.

"Hes- on- the floor!" I see Dream peek his head over the bed to see my just sitting on the floor. I awkwardly smile at him.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"Um, no rea-"

"He got embarrassed that you two were cuddling and fell on the ground."

"We were not-" Sapnap turns his phone around to show Dream the photo. I cover my face with my hands because the blush on my face is probably very visible right now.

"Oh- well I guess we were! Eh its fine. We had our socks on." I stand up and smack Dream on the arm.

"What! No homo!"

"Youre so stupid. Cmon Karl lets go make breakfast." I grab Karls arm and pull him down to the kitchen.

Heart to heart with Sappynappy- Dreams Pov

George drags Karl out of the room and then its just me and Sapnap.

"Dude- you seriosuly were cuddling with George?" I rub my face and try to remeber the actions that happened this morning.

"Well I didnt MEAN to cuddle him! It kinda just- happened." Sapnap walks over to the bed and sits down next to me.

"I mean its fine if you were its just-"

"No its not fine! He clearly looked uncomfortable with it. Im just about to cancel these dinner reservations-" I pull out my phone and try to get to the restaurants number before Sapnap pulls my phone out of my hand and sits on it.

"Hey what the hell man!"

"You arent going to cancel those dinner reservations. You are gonna grow some BALLS and ask out George."

"But-"

"Nope! I dont want to hear your stupid 'oh what if George says no' bullshit. YOU need to man up, and ask out George." I stare at Sapnap for a little and try to process what he said to me.

"Can I have my phone back."

"Not until you tell me, that you wont cancel the reservations."

"I wont cancel the reservations."

"And you PROMISE you will ask George out, no matter what."

"I promise Ill ask George out no matter what." Sapnap takes the phone out from under him and hands it to me.