The Visit~ Ch 17

Heyyyyy!!! So another angst chapter. This chapter is- just woah. It's intense. Anyways hope yall will enjoy it!

AGAIN! HUGE TW FOR THIS CHAPTER! CURSING, HOMOPHOBIA, SCREAMING, MENTION OF THE F-SLUR. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF IT WILL MAKE YOU UPSET!!

Georges background (from his Pov)

Growing up I had a mostly supportive family. My mom always loved me no matter what and my dad, he just wanted what was best for me. I grew up as an only child which meant my parents had kind of spoiled me. I never complained about it though! I did grow up in a Christian household though. It's not like my parents were against LGBTQ (well at least I think) it's just, it wasn't considered "normal." I was always told by my father "Oh George, I can't wait till the day you find a beautiful woman to fall in love with." I always kind of just shook my head yes and agreed to whatever he said.

Honestly, I never really thought I was into guys. Up until the age of 14, I found girls attractive. It was kind of forced upon me to only like girls. I remember at age 5, I came home and my mom asked me if I thought anyone was cute, or maybe I have a crush. And me being 5, I said this one boy was cute. Oh boy, that didn't make my mom happy. She told me that day that I cant like boys. Liking boys would mean me going to hell, and at such a young age, I didn't want that. I was told it's wrong to like someone the same gender as you. Boys are supposed to date girls, and girls are supposed to date guys. I believed that for a while. If I ever saw guys kissing guys or girls kissing girls, I would be disgusted. Thats just how I was taught!

But then, a cold September day. I was sitting in my 4th-period class(this is when he was 14 btw). Everyone was quiet until the teacher had spoken up and told us we have a new student joining us. Me being the stupid teenage boy that I was, I was hoping it was some beautiful girl. I was wrong. Here walks in a tall boy with blonde hair. He had blue eyes and was wearing a graphic tee. For the first time in my life, I had gotten butterflies. I couldn't believe it. I was finding a boy- attractive? No. No that's wrong.

The boy introduced himself to the class.

"Hi Im Karl(yes, THAT Karl)! Im coming all the way from Pennsylvania!" (Ayo PA gang where you at XD)

"Karl, you can sit right next to George ok?" And just like that, the boy sat next to me. He shot me a smile and it felt like a billion fireworks had set off in my stomach. I turned away because I could feel the blush spreading across my face.

"Why am I feeling this way about a boy! No this- this isn't right." I try to convince myself in my head that I don't like this boy, but it just doesn't work.

After a rough 45 minutes, the bell rings and I almost get out the door before I hear someone yell my name. I turn around to see Karl waving me over to him. I take a deep breath and walk over to the boy.

"Yes?"

"Hi!" He puts his hand out so I can shake it.

"Im Karl! I heard your name is George." Could this person be any more perfect?

"Uh yeah, thats my name heh" I shake his hand and he smiles at me.

"I was just wondering what classes you have because um- I dont really have many friends here yet."

"Oh yeah, I can show you." I give him my class list and of course, we have the same classes.

"That's so cool! We have all the same classes!"

"Huh yeah. Well um I have to head to class." I try to walk away but he grabs my arm and I turn around.

"Can you show me where it is? Sorry, it's kind of my first day here-"