The Visit~ Ch 29

FINALLY, MOTIVATION TO WRITE! ENJOY MY CHILDREN!!!! Also- just got snap yesterday which is pretty pog.

Just a nice drive- Dreams Pov

I start the engine to the car and enjoy the purr of my engine.

"So George, where do you wanna go?"

"It is pretty late out... Is it fine if we just drive around and like- talk?"

"Fine with me!" I pull out of the driveway and just start to drive. I decide to head toward the beach because I live right near it. And late-night drives near the beach are the best. I also hook up my phone and play my "In the feels" playlist because well, its for late-night drives.

Me and George arent really talking. Its not awkward in the car its just a little quiet. All you hear is the faint music, my fingers tapping on the wheel, the wind blowing through the car, and George humming along to the songs playing.

"Hey Dream?"

"Hm?"

"This is a weird question to ask, but what is your sexual preference?" Thats a weird way to ask if Im gay.

"George you can just ask if Im gay." George swiftly turns his head toward me.

"Well I didn't want to-"

"Yes George. I do like guys." I can tell George is looking at me so I look over at him and give him a smile.

"Do you just like guys or-"

"Yeah. Im not really into girls to be honest. Not my thing."

"Well, how did you find out you liked guys?"

"Its pretty embarrassing actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah- I felt really bad about it."

"Dream, what did you do." I start to chuckle.

"Ok- so this is gonna sound bad but me and this girl are still friends." George nods his head.

"So I was dating this girl and her name was Emily. She was a very good-looking girl who also had a brother. And mind you her brother was also hot. So the day I went to meet her family, I saw her brother and I kind of just knew that I didn't like girls. I sat down at their dinner table and- well Emily had to get something. So she leaves the room and its just me and her brother. He starts to flirt with me and I flirt back. Then we kiss and his sister comes back in the room. She didn't see us kiss but me and her brother would hook up time to time. Eventually she found out and we broke up. Then I dated her brother, didn't work out. You get the jist." I look over at George to see his mouth hung open.

"THATS SO BAD!!!!" I start to laugh.

"I know it is" Me and George just start to laugh together. Once our laughter died down I look over at George. He is wiping tears from his eyes from laughing so hard.

"Are you excited to go out tomorrow?"

"Yeah I am! But Im sad that I have to leave in a couple of days." Oh shit, he does have to leave in a couple of days.

"I totally forgot you have to leave."

"I really don't want to. I wanna live with you and Sap but I cant which sucks."

"Hey if you get married to someone in the U.S you can stay."

"Yeah Id have a hard time doing that."

"What do you mean?"

"Dream. Have you SEEN what I look like." I look over to George and all I can see in my eyes is a goddess.

"Yeah...You're fucking cute." George rolls his eyes at my comment.