The Visit~ Ch 32

SMUT WARNING!!! Also- this is the last chapter! Line is at the smut btw

TW: Degrading, slut/whore calling

Flower Field- Georges Pov

"George, can you put on this blindfold?"

"Kinkyy"

"Oh shut up! Just put it on!" I grab the blindfold and put it on. A few minutes later the car comes to a stop. I can hear rustling around in the car and then the car door opening. Suddenly my car door opens and I ca feel Dream grab both of my hands.

"Just- keep hold of my hands and you should be fine okay?"

"Alright." I slowly get out of the car while holding onto Dream's hands. The air is warm but there is still a slight breeze. We come to a stop.

"Alright, Im going to take off the blindfold but keep your eyes closed alright?"

"Ok!" Dream unties the blind fold and I keep my eyes closed. SuddenlyI feel a pair glasseson my face.

"Ok George, on 3, open your eyes."

"Ok"

"1...2...3!" I open my eyes and see a wide-open field with all different colored flowers. For once, I can actually see pink, green, and red. Its- stunning! I feel tears start to fill my eyes and I turn around and run to Dream to give him a kiss. He puts his arms around my back and lifts me up off the ground. We start to spin and it feels like Im in a movie. We eventually stop kissing and Dream rubs the tear off my cheek. I lay my cheek into his hand and stare into his eyes.

"Thank you Dream." I give him a quick kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Georgie." He kisses me once more but this time- things get a little more heated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I short and sweet kiss soon turns into a full makeout session. Before I know it, Im laying on the ground with Dream ontop of me still kissing me. We both pull away basically gasping for air. A string of spit attaching to both of our lips. Dream starts to add small hickes to my collar bone and I gasp at the action. He moves all around my collar bone before hitting a sensitive spot of mine.

"MM~" He smirks on my skin and sucks harder, occasionally biting the area. Once he finished leaving marks on me he took his hands and rubbed down my curves. A shiver ran through my body.

"Georgie- are you sure you want to do this now?"

"Yes Dream. Ive BEEN ready."

"Alright- soft or rough?" I definitely know my answer but I don't want to say it. So instead I just blush and look away. I feel Dream grab the sides of my face and he swiftly moves my face to stare at him. I moan in a response.

"I said- rough or soft?"

"Mmm~"

"Baby I need words~" Dream slowly carreses my inner thigh.

"R-rough" And just like that, Dream starts to pull off my top. He take a moment to stare at my chest. Obviously there's no hair on it because well- I hate body hair.

He taes one of his fingers to play with my nipple and I moan in response. He then runs his hands all the way down to my skirt.

"Flip over for me kitten~" I flip myself over onto my stomach.

"Ass up" I get into a position where my ass is in the air and I'm on my elbows. He starts to unzip my skirt. It falls off my legs and he slaps my ass.

"HMP~"

"Oh, you liked that, didn't you? You're just a little pain slut. Also these white lace panties? You were just begging for me to fuck you weren't you?" I whimper in response.

"I said-" Smack

"Weren't you slut"

"Y-yes daddy~ Just for you~"

"Good boy~" I can feel Dream start to pull down my panties and I hear a gasp from him.

"Well well well- you already stretched yourself out for daddy didn't you? You're such a need whore. You just knew that I would fuck you so you got yourself all dolled up for me~" I feel Dream start to pull out the butt plug and I moan. I start to hear a belt buckle fall to the ground. I turn around and see Dream fully naked and holy shit is his dick big!

"Dream- will that...fit in me?"

"Sure it will kitten~" He starts to jerk himself off slowly to get himself ready.

"AgH~ Are you ready George?" I could only hum in response before Dream pushes himself fully into me. I let out a loud pornographic moan and Im already shaking.

"DrEaM~ HaRdEr" He starts to move quicker and his thrusts become harder. I moan louder and louder. Dreams hand slowly moves down to my leaking cock. He starts to pump it slowly put he eventually matches his pumping with his thrusting. I can feel myself getting closer to my orgasm. Suddenly, he hits my prostate.

"R-RIGHT THERE~" Dream keeps thrusting in that spot over and over again.

"Im gonna- AgH~" I cum all over the flowers beneath me and then not a few seconds later do I feel Dreams cum fill me up. We sit there for a while catching our breath before he pulls out. I wince as I feel empty. I could feel cum dripping out of my hole. I collapse onto the ground. Dream walks over to his car and gets an extra shirt for me.

"Here-" He puts the shirt over my head and picks me up.

"Lets go back because we have to go home tonight." I nod in response and he sets me in the car. I immediately go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home- Dreams Pov

I drive back over to Quackitys house and see that our bags are already packed. Theres a note on the counter that says the boys went out on a date night and they already packed our bags for us. I pick them up and take them out to the car. I set them in the trunk and head back over to the drivers side. I look over at George and see that he's asleep. I smile at his cuteness and begin to drive.

The whole ride home, George was asleep. (Yeah- George can sleep that long XD) We eventually pull into my driveway and I wake George up.

"mmmm" He rubs his eyes and looks up at me.

"Morning baby"

"Morning" His voice is raspy from sleeping which makes him even cuter.

"We are finally home!" I get out of the car and head over to Georges side and pick him up. I walk into the house and set him on the couch. I go back out of the house and to the car to get our bags. I walk back in and George is holding the note I gave him.

"Oh yeah- you can read that now if you want."

"No- I think I can wait." I smile at him and give him a kiss on the nose.

"Dream- I was thinking."

"Thinking about what? Here- cmere" I pat my lap and George comes and sits down. He starts to play with my hair.

"I was wondering if- well if I could move In with you..." I smile at George and give him a hug.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!" I pull away from the hug and give him a kiss on the lips.

"George, I love you so much."

"I love you too Dream." I give him a kiss one more time.

Im glad this visit never has to end.

WE DID IT GUYS!! THE LAST CHAPTER! THE BOOK IS DONE! If you guys want- I can make a sequel to this book but idk what I would write. Youd also have to wait for me to get a laptop. Thats why I had all these chapters coming out tonight. I hope you all enjoyed the book. I want to say thank you to all the people who have been here since the beginning and also to the new supporters aswell. You all mean so much to me and this book wouldn't have been a hot without you guys. Thank you so much. I love you all and Ill see you next time. BYE!!!

{Word Count: 1317}