The Visit~ Ch 25

HEY YALL IM BACK! Fun story for yall. I was running up the stairs on all fours right! Almost made it all the way upstairs before I misplaced my footing. I hurt my knee and went to the hospital. Thank GOD it wasn't broken but I could've hurt the tendon. I currently have a knee stabilizer and crutches. I have NOT had the best luck this last few months XD! BUT I HOPE YALL ARE DOING GOOD! I kinda wanna get to know yall so if you want in the comments, tell me cho age, preferred pronouns (and sexuality if you're comfortable), and just some fun things about yourself! If you don't want to, that's ok too! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

What happened to Karl?- Georges Pov (Long title but... IDC!)

I wake up to the smell of something... burning??? I quickly sit up and notice that Dream isn't in the room so he's probably downstairs. I look out the hallway and see Sap helping Karl walk down the stairs. Did he hurt himself?

"Sap!" Sapnap turns around and stares at me and so does Karl.

"What do you want?"

"Did Karl hurt himself?" Sapnap smiles and I could tell he was about to speak but Karl puts his hand over Nick's mouth.

"Yes. I tripped and hurt myself." I shrugged it off and just went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. (Ok- why brush your teeth before you eat. Like- if any of yall do that, stop XD) I look at myself one more time before heading downstairs to see Dream and Quackity cooking. Or more like trying to cook. On the table, there is a plate of semi-burnt bacon and so-called "pancakes." I take a seat at the table next to Karl and scroll on Twitter for a while.

"So uh, you guys had fun last night?" That question doesn't bother me in the least because for all I know, they could've been playing video games.

"Yeah. If SOMONE wasn't so loud, you wouldn't have known." I look up from my phone and see Sapnap glaring at Karl and Quackity slightly laughing.

"What did you guys even do last night?" I turn off my phone and set it face down on the table.

"We were just playing-" Karl was cut off by Dream who wasn't afraid to tell me what they were doing...

"All three of them fucked." Dream took a sip of his drink and glared at all three of them. I look over at Sapnap and he just looked really proud of himself. Karl looked like he saw a ghost, and Quackity was just really red. Suddenly Karl gets up from the table and grabs my hand to pull me out of my chair.

"OK! I think me and George are going to shopping because arent you and Dream going to dinner tomorrow?" I nod my head.

"Yeah! So Ill take you shopping George ok? Ok! George go get around and Im gonna have a little TALK with all of these guys." Man- angry Karl is fucking scary!

(Time skip to after George got around because all he did was change)

I go back downstairs and see Karl all by himself on the couch.

"Where did everyone else go?" I swear they were here before I went to get changed.

"Told them to go find things for Dream to wear. I couldn't deal with my boyfriends for any longer to be honest."

"Boyfriends?"

"Oh yeah, me, Sapnap, and Quackity are dating now."

"Oh well congrats"

"Thank you. Now, are you ready to go shopping?" Karl gets up and swings his keys around.

"I mean sure!" I open the door for Karl and follow behind him to the car. To be honest, Im kind of excited to go shopping.