❣︎ leonardo dicaprio | welcome home!

age : brand new
prompt welcoming y/n to the world !
! comment and vote please !

< 3rd person pov >

leonardo quietly sat in hospital room, watching his child sleep in his grasp. he had tears brimming his eyes as he looked at her features, he thought she was absolutely perfect in every way.

he shut his eyes, a few of those tears escaping his eyes. he brought his lips to his daughters forehead, planting a gentle, loving kiss on it.

"you're absolutely perfect, y/n."

her eyes opened, meeting with the young fathers. he smiled widely at her, taking a second to wipe his eyes. "hi, sweetheart." he softly said, positioning her closer to him.

she nuzzled her head into the blanket surrounding her, her arm moving from underneath the blanket. she inhaled, yawning, making the man quietly chuckle.

she began closing her eyes again, prompting leo to place yet another kiss on her head. as y/n shut her eyes a small smile made its way onto her face. he smiled, rocking with her.

"goodnight, my love."

time skip

"welcome home, y/n!" leo shouted, smiling down at the baby laying in the car seat. her eyes stayed directly on him, not shifting to look at her new surroundings.

he placed the car seat down on the counter, going to unbuckle her. slowly and gently, he lifted her out, placing her into his arms, his forearm supporting her head. she made quiet noises, becoming comfortable in his grasp.

his heart was filled with joy as he looked down at her, seeing as her eyes began looking around the place she would learn to call home.

he walked into the kitchen of his home, turning around so she could see its entirety. she didnt look interested, but he didn't care in the slightest.

he was just enjoying his time with her.

after the kitchen, he moved down into the hall, opening the door to her room.

"this is your room, y/n/n."

he showed her everything, seeing her have some form of interest when they were at the stuffed animals. he continued his little tour, heading to his own room.

"this is my room, you'll be staying here for awhile until you're old enough to sleep in your own room." he cooed.

y/n yawned, catching leo's attention. he made his way over to the bassinet placed by his bed. "i bet you're tired, we did a lot today huh sweetie?" he again, cooed.

he laid her down, kissing her cheek.

"get some good sleep, my love. i love you with all my heart. i'll see you soon, gorgeous."

[ published/edited : 5/31/2021 ]
! comment and vote please !