❣︎ leonardo dicaprio | highschool (aged up! reader)

alr hotties, i'm back <3

age : 17
prompt —> highschool mornings!!

< 3rd person pov >

"alright! get up y/n!"

he shouted, clapping within his daughters room to wake the beast up. ever since she was little, she had been a deep sleeper, always valuing her sleep more than anything. when she was little, he appreciated that more than anything but now that she was a teenager, who had responsibilities, sleeping all day wasn't the thing he wanted her to do.

y/n's head lifted off her pillow, her eyes squinted as she looked at the producer of the noise. "hey, buddy, it's school time." he said softer, giggling quietly.

she groaned, her face landing on the soft squishy object underneath her.

"no."

"yes, come on get up."

"dad..."

"yes?"

she began mumbling incoherently, her eyes opening as she tried to talk. "you know you're rich right?"
leo walked closer to her, looking down upon her.

her eyes closed, her mouth reopening as she was being pulled back into sleep. leo poked her face, smiling softly at the memory of doing to this when she was little

"y/n/n." he cooed, pulling the blanket covering her face down. his toddler was soundly asleep, tiny snores escaping her.

he kissed her forehead, ruffling her hair, surprised as she continued to lay asleep. he softly laughed, bringing his hands to her face. he gently poked her, whispering little words to wake her up.

her eyes opening, her irises meeting with her fathers. she softly groaned as she stretched. leonardo smiled at her, beginning to tickle her to wake her up a bit more.

she smiled at the sudden action, causing the pacifier in her mouth to fall out. loud laughs were produced, making leo even happier. "there's my girl." he cooed, stopping, kissing her cheek. he lifted her up, setting her down on the ground. with a small smile on her face, she reached for leo's hand, her tiny hand wrapping around his index and middle finger.

leo smiled down at her, rubbing the skin of her hand with his thumb. "let's go, y/n/n."

"i guess yes." he asked curiously as she began talking, her eyes still shut.

"i could just live here for the rest of my life, take advantage of you being my dad." she confidently suggested.

leo shook his head, walking towards the windows within the room. "i'm not letting you take advantage of me, bud." he opened the curtains, revealing the bright sky.

y/n didn't move, nor react.

"i'm not weak, some light isn't gonna make me get up." she said, simply turning her body to face the other way.

"y/n, come on, get up." he said once again. she didn't respond. "you're a senior in highschool, this is your last month of school, you only have to do this for a little bit longer." he said, taking hold of her limp hand.

he rolled his eyes, tugging on her shoulder so she would face him. "i swear y/n, how can you fall asleep so easily?"

"that's easy dad, just don't have a consistent sleep schedule and boom, one night will be filled with great sleep." she mumbled, loudly groaning when she was pulled up.

she finally opened her eyes, looking directly at him, just like she did when she was little. leo softened at her, smiling. "come on, get ready." she sighed, standing up.

"atta girl."

"yeah, yeah."

comment and vote please !
published : 4/16/2021