❣︎ jj maybank | school fights

age : 8
prompt violence was bound to happen at some point...(twin au!)
! comment and vote please !

< 3rd person pov >

"dammit y/n..." jj sighed, coming to his feet - soon sticking his phone back into his pocket. leaving the pogues confused, he walked into the chateau, going to retrieve his keys.

"where you goin j?" john b asked as jj came back out. "gonna pick up a fugitive." he huffed. "this scenario happened much quicker than i thought it would." pope commented, the rest of the pogues agreeing.

"must be hereditary." kiara added, watching jj drive off. "he won't be hard on her right?" kiara tasked the boys, turning back around. john b shook his head, "he'll probably congratulate her."

"he also doesn't have much room to talk - all the fights, the gun, he'd be a hypocrite. y/n would call him out on it too, so i doubt she'll be trouble."

time skip

jj walked into the elementary school, his grin etched onto his face as he headed towards the principals office. upon entering he could see his child sitting on a chair, her arms crossed, her pout clear. she didn't even look at him, her gaze stuck on the carpeted floor beneath her.

"mr. maybank, please take a seat." the woman calmly said, the formal words of mr. maybank sending chills down his spine. he did as she said though, his chair being a few feet away from y/n.

"i hope you remember why you're here." she began, watching as the young man nodded. "fight?" he asked, earning a huff from the girl beside him.

"yes. y/n begun a fight with another child. a punch to the jaw," she explained - interlocking her hands with one another, her stare briefly leaving jj to look at
y/n.

"if i were you i'd be very happy his parents aren't pressing charges," she soon said, that making jj sigh.

he didn't feel his daughter deserved to be in trouble. y/n only would use violence as a last resort...right?

"yes ma'am, i apologize for y/n's behavior," he lied - a guilty expression covering his face. the woman nodded. "to talk about her consequences, we of course start with her going home. i assume you will discipline her properly before she returns on monday," she paused, inhaling.

jj could've laughed at the act of discipling his children, knowing nothing he could dream of would alter either of their behaviors. y/n was the only one who got in trouble, unlike her brother who wouldn't hurt a fly. it was hard to believe he was related to jj due to his perfect behavior.

"monday through wednesday, there will be no recess, and she will be separated from her classmates until then." she explained, looking back to the girl, who still had yet to raise her head.

"hopefully by then she will understand her actions have consequences, right ms. y/n?" she asked, her tone sounding more harsh. jj didn't care for it. "i understand that she started a fight, but i don't appreciate you speaking to her like that." he paused. "i will deal with her, of course, but do not disrespect my child."

there was a brief silence between the adults, insiting jj to carry on. he stood, snapping towards y/n to get her attention. she too stood. "are we done here?" the woman soon stood, her arms crossed. "definitely."

jj nodded, placing his hand on top of y/n's head. "great." jj led y/n out the woman's office, smiling happily once they were out. he signed y/n out, ignoring the thought of having to be there in an hour to pick his son up.