❣︎ timothée chalamet | i'm sorry

age : 5
prompt "girlfriend" pt. 2 !!
! comment and vote please !

< 3rd person pov >

"what's up y/n/n? you've been super quiet lately."

paula asked. y/n sighed, glancing to her aunt who came to sit with her. she only shrugged, not caring to speak. she didn't even know what she'd say.

"papa, where are you going?"

y/n barely caught timothée's sight before he slipped out the door. he turned to her, watching as she slowly walked closer to him. "amber and i have a date tonight."

y/n looked towards paula who stood against the door frame, watching her niece and younger brother interacted. she saw the disappointment that covered her face. she watched her shoulders fall, her lips align into a straight pout, her eyebrows knit together slightly. overall she looked sad, rather than content.

"that's why aunt paula is here?" timothée glanced over to his sister, before smiling down to his child. "yes." y/n lost eye contact with him, going down to the floor. timothée's head briefly tilted to the side, watching what she did in the state of disappointment.

with a tiny smile, he grabbed onto her hand - that causing her to temporarily regain eye contact. "i'll be back soon, i promise."

     y/n walked back to her room with a pout on her face. as she sat on her bed, she looked to the book she had waiting on her blanket - that being the book she had practiced reading. tonight would've been the night where she read to timothée, with no help...but he wasn't there to hear it.

y/n loved amber, her company, the puzzles she would bring her - but she barely got to hang out with timothée any longer. with him working, her time with him was already limited, but now he was with amber - y/n's time with him drastically went down. she had to share him. she didn't like that.

she shrugged, stopping in front of her aunt. "can i sleep in papa's bed tonight?"

"i don't see why not."

paula touched her nieces hair as she walked below her, going to gather her things. she knew something altered her usually happy persona. she could see it.

paula followed after her niece into her brothers room, suprised it was relatively clean. she watched as y/n climbed up onto the bed, get comfortable underneath the covers - all with a pout on her face.

"are you sure everything's alright y/n?" y/n looked straight to her aunt, only nodding. paula sent her a smile, planting a kiss on her forehead. "okay, lights on or off?"

"on please."

paula nodded amusedly. "of course, goodnight munchkin."

time skip

paula smiled towards timothée as he walked inside. "how'd your date go?" timothée only smiled back to her, showing his glee with how things went in his expression. "amazing." he laughed. "how was y/n? is she asleep?"

"great as always. she's been asleep for a few hours. in your bed by the way." timothée curiously looked over to her.

"my bed?"