𝟹𝟺 - ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

I was too easy on her last night, which had never happened before

If anyone had done anything remotely as close as to what Toria did, they'd be 5 feet underground with a bullet through their head... No, actually, I wouldn't even care to dig a grave for them. They'd be lying on some random street, most importantly, dead.

But for some fucked up reason, I decided to only scare her a little and lock her down there for the rest of the night. I didn't hurt her as much as I planned to.

She did go through my personal stuff and find out some very personal things about me, so why did I not hurt her the way I was planning to? I have no idea.

Gemma was someone I kept very discrete. To find out Toria pushed her way to the truth angers me.
I still couldn't bring myself to talk about Gemma. For a long time now, I had people tracking down where she was. It hurts knowing that she lied to me.

But why? I won't stop my dying breath until I find out. Gemma was the only one I had. The amount of pain I went through when I read her suicide note was indescribable.

I need to know why she lied to me. To try and get away from me? Was I so bad that my own blood didn't want to be around me?

Nevertheless, I'm very proud of what I did accomplish while I was down there. I finally made her admit her dark desires about what she's interested in.

She likes the pain. She enjoys it to the extreme.

I will never let that go. I know what she likes in bed now so that information will forever be engraved in my mind.

I was currently heading downstairs to the Red Room to get Toria. I kept her there the whole night to teach her a little lesson. If anything, the lesson I would prefer to teach her included having her bend over the kitchen sink, but I wasn't going to push the sexual punishments on her.

Besides, I prefer women who are begging for me anyway.

When I opened the door, the smell of dry blood attacked my nostrils once again, but I already got used to it. This is where I executed many people.

I glanced around the room to find Toria in the same spot, like I expected, sleeping on her right shoulder. I wasn't a dumbass to know that that position was highly uncomfortable.

A smile crept up on my lips knowing she suffered in some kind of way down here. Also, because of how deeply she was sleeping with her chest rising and falling heavily.

I walked over to her and lightly tapped her shoulder. She remained still in her exact position, with no sign of movement. I felt the urge to pick her up in my arms and carry her to sleep after a few seconds, I managed to grab a knife as I started cutting through the tight ropes.

I quickly finished, seeing as she moved just a little and groaned, and I put her over my arms and carried her bridal style out of my room.

The way she nuzzled at my chest and let her cheek rest against my chest sent a weird feeling through me, which I tried my best to ignore.