𝟷𝟿 - ʏᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

There were exactly two hours left before Harry and I had to go to that stupid party

There were exactly two hours left before Harry and I had to go to that stupid party. Honestly, I didn't know exactly why Harry would bring me. I had no benefits towards him and yet, he was making me go with him.

I still didn't pick my outfit as I sat on the bed just thinking. Should I go? This could be some sort of "test" again. I hated having nothing on him. The closest I got to having something slipped from my fingers when Harry and Niall entered Harry's office room.

Now I have exactly 2 hours. Maybe that could be just enough time to go back and find some information. I just needed someone to buy me some time.

I got up from the bed, committed to actually pulling this off this time, and I stepped into the gigantic hallway. When I finally met the marble, captivating stairs, that was two-sided, I went down and brought myself all the way to the living room.

I didn't know where any of the boys' rooms were except Harry so I had to check the living room first. I entered the room and I only saw Liam. His back faced me and he was wearing a casual white t-shirt with black jeans with brown combat boots.

When I got close enough, I tapped on his shoulder and he immediately turned around. It looked like he was just on his phone. Now that I was in his view, he shifted his brown eyes, squinting just a bit before he remembered who I was.

I never talked to Liam. I mean, I've spoken to Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Not really Niall. I realized I had stared a while at his face and I brought my senses back to speak.

"Hey, do you know where I can find Louis?" I spoke, more quieter than usual. I was slightly fidgeting, nervous for setting off another bad impression. I was done dealing with sadistic murderers trying to kill me.

"Yeah." His British accent spoke through. "In the kitchen." He seemed annoyed I was bothering him. Like he didn't want to talk to me. After he spoke, he turned around, focusing his attention back on what he was doing.

What's with these people hating me for no reason?

"Okay." I mumbled to myself, slightly annoyed as well. I worked my way out of the living room, and into the downstairs hallway yet again. The kitchen was slightly further down the hall, so when I made it, I already spent about 40 seconds.

I heard mumbling when I stopped my feet at the foot of the door. Obviously, I was curious about what they were saying and waited a while. I felt the coldness of the door touch against my ear, as I leaned over to listen closely to what they were saying.

No one was present in the hallway, so I was good for that. Slightly, I heard Louis's voice, confirming he was indeed in there. Louis's voice was very recognizable from the rasp of his voice and his strong accent. But there was another voice as well. It sounded like a deeper voice but not as deep as Harry. I couldn't tell who it was or what they were saying but it sounded like an argument.