𝟷𝟶 - ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ

It's been exactly a week

It's been exactly a week. A week of not seeing Harry. A week of peaceful silence. I took care of all the papers and now I was officially a college drop out. I would have never made that choice if it wasn't for Harry.

Now, I was chilling on my bed, watching The Notebook.

I was watching the part where Allie was running towards the ocean and Noah was watching her while laughing. They looked so carefree. They didn't have anything to worry about except college, but that seemed so simple compared to what I had to worry about.

Allie had a loving, passionate boyfriend while I had a sadistic, murderous psycho.

I couldn't help but start to cry. The more I watched the scene play on the TV, the more I felt tears running down my cheeks. I wasn't even on the sad part but thinking how my life is just horrible compared to theirs, made me want to sink into my sheets and never get up. I brought my knees close to body and looked down. I started to whisper to myself to help sooth me.

"You're okay Toria." I sniffed.

"You're stronger than this and you'll get through this. You will NOT let him win." I huffed to myself but it wasn't working.

"Whatever the fück he has planned for you doesn't matter."

I sat there in silence until I threw my head back against my bed headboard, feeling exhausted from all of this. The movie playing in the background just made it so much more harder to get through.

"FÜCK I HATE THIS!" I yelled, getting up from my bed.

"I HATE ALL OF THIS!" I then turned off my TV, grabbing my coat to head outside. I needed some fresh air. I quickly went to my bathroom mirror to wipe all the tears and put on some makeup. I didn't want to look like I just had a mental breakdown. I then headed to my door.

"I hate it all." I mumbled to myself, feeling drained. I reached for the doorknob and twisted it open.

I harshly gasped when I saw who was standing right in front of me.

"Do you hate me princess?" Harry spoke. He bit his lip to contain his smile.

I was more embarrassed than mad now. I didn't want him to see me like this. I looked weak. The world was against me and on his side.

"Why are you here Harry?" My head was lowered and I didn't feel like arguing today. I felt horrible just being alive and now I have to deal with him.

"Did you forget?" He said, cocking his head to the side. He was leaning on his shoulder and was tapping his fingers on his chin, slowly.

I was confused. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I already dropped out if that was what you're asking."

He silently mouthed "O" and nodding his head. "So you did forget."