𝟷𝟸 - ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ

I decided to get a donut and water from the gas station

I decided to get a donut and water from the gas station. Harry went with a hershey bar and water as well. The stop was quick. I used the restroom and changed, as he patiently waited in the car. I hurried and cleaned my spot before I went.

Oh god, that was so embarrassing. If you told me that I would ever do that, I'd probably laugh at your face and tell you to fuck off. But no. I actually did that.

Something took over me, and I had a feeling that very something was going to get me killed.

The whole car ride was the most awkward thing I had to ever go through. He kept eyeing me while I sat there, stiff as a stick. I wanted to sink in the black leather seat. The car was a black SUV, the latest model, and it looked very expensive, yet I felt very dull sitting on it as thoughts intruded my brain.

We had been driving for hours now, and I felt like I could possibly sleep again. I had nothing to do except feel so little. I needed to know where we were going, so I tried asking him again.

"Can you please tell me where we're going Harry." I begged. I was still refusing to look at him.

"I don't know." He smirked as he turned his face to me, but I kept my position avoiding his eyes. "Can I?"

Of course he used that. Successful at pissing me off, as always.

"Ughhh.." I rolled my eyes. "May you?" I gave a sarcastic, kind tone.

He turned his head back on the road before he spoke. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

His tone was different now. It hinted at anger. That immediately made me realize what place I stood compared to him.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He hummed in response.

"Toria, I'm not going to tell where we are going. It's a surprise, and I'm sure you're going to like it."

I let out a loud sigh. "Yeah sure." I huffed.

That was all we said until it went quiet. It was getting really boring just watching bushes on plain grass go by, so I decided to take another nap. Another peaceful nap.

——————————

I was in a bright, white room. There was nothing in here, and I couldn't see any walls. It looked like a never ending room.

Where was I?

"Hello?" I yelled, hoping to get a reaction but nothing was heard. Weird. I moved my head frantically around the blank place before I started to move my legs.

They were stuck. Completely paralyzed.

I quickly thrusted and tired my best to move but that led to nowhere. I didn't understand what was happening and why I was in here. There was just complete silence with no one here until I watched a figure appear right in front of me.