𝟷 - ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

6:10 pm

6:10 pm

BREAKING NEWS, ANOTHER MURDER. THIS TIME, A YOUNG MAN BY THE NAME OF JOHN BERRIN. THE SAME SMILEY FACE WAS FOUND NEAR THE TRASH CA-

I closed the radio, not wanting to hear the same thing again. It was always a safe place in New York before everything happened. There was not much to worry about except college tuition and errands. That is until the first murder of Mark Alex appeared on the news.

Everyone was devastated about it but thought it was just another crime that happened in NY. They quickly realized that was not the case because murder after murder, it just kept going. This definitely couldn't have been a one person thing so we all just assumed it was a group of people murdering victims. They were making it painfully obvious that it was them because every victim had a smiley face symbol near or carved on them.

We had a specific name for them since they never flat out told us what they wanted to be called, not that that would matter

We had a specific name for them since they never flat out told us what they wanted to be called, not that that would matter. We called them the SF Killers. SF standing for "smiley face." I personally like to think it stands for "stupid fücking" killers.

Now New York is an alerted place. We still do our regular daily routines. School, work, errands, etc. But now we are careful about... well everything.

The detectives couldn't figure out any ties between all of the victims, so that could mean anyone's next.
I just hope a child doesn't end up on the news. So far, there has only been men and women 25 years and older. It still so sad, but I would be heartbroken if it was anyone younger.

After I closed the radio, I went to check up on my dog, Sugar. I live in an apartment because I attend college here. It's not big but at the same time, not small. She looked hungry so I made my way to the kitchen to fetch her some dog food. I did a little search before it hit me. The food ran out.

That would mean I would have to go outside. I'm not scared of going outside, I'm just scared of the people within it. It could honestly be anyone that is a part of the SF Killers.

I got my bag that carried my phone, my credit card, a few receipts, tampons, and mascara. It was a simple bag, nothing exciting. I made my way downstairs before I headed towards the convenience store.