𝟾 - ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

"YET ANOTHER MURDER WAS DISCIVERED EARLY THIS MORNING AT 1:00 AM

"YET ANOTHER MURDER WAS DISCIVERED EARLY THIS MORNING AT 1:00 AM. NAME OF SUSPECT, ​TONY ​ROJAS."

I snapped my head at my TV realizing this wasn't another random person this time. It was 6:00 am in the morning. The name sounded familiar, and I had to look long and hard at the picture of the victim on my TV until I figured out why the name seemed so familiar.

Tony.

He was the guy Alex was with at the club. Wait, they said murder meaning... he's dead. He's actually dead. He was the guy that got beat up by Harry. My stomach turned.

Harry.​

Harry said that he wanted to torture him before he would kill him. It was all hitting back now. Now that I knew Harry was a psycho killer, I just had to assume that he was behind this murder. The fact that Harry never let it go. He just had to find him and kill him made me feel nauseous.

"THE SMILEY FACE WAS FOUND CARVED ON HIS FOREHEAD AN-"

I rushed over to my remote and quickly turned off the news. An image of a close up portrait smiley face carved into Tony's pale skin flashed in my eyes right before the TV was turned off. It was too much. My head was spinning. I was supposed to meet Harry in an hour and I didn't know if I could with all the new information piling in my brain.

I was already on edge from what happened yesterday with him, and now... Now that there was another victim, who happened to be the same very guy Harry said he would kill, dead, with that very dreaded symbol carved on his forehead, I didn't know if I could show up.

But I had to. If I didn't, I could possibly be the next person briefly mentioned on the news from all the other murders committed by the SF killers.

All my thoughts were killing me. I quickly put on my sweater and made my way through my apartment. I grabbed my keys and left Sugar with some food before leaving the building.

I walked in silence and peace for a while until I could see Chaco's Coffee Shop in view. All I had to do was go into it. Not so hard.. Right?

Just have trust in yourself, Toria. You got this.

My thoughts swiftly passed my brain before I pushed them away and made my way into the shop. I did a quick nerve-racking search until I caught the green eyes that haunted me. There he was.

He was wearing a black Rolling Stone T shirt, that had a red, white, and blue tongue plastered in the middle, along with tight black jeans. He also had black sunglasses. Wow, I wonder what his favorite color was.

I couldn't tell if he was looking straight at me because of his sunglasses but either way, I knew he noticed when I walked in. I took every chilling step towards him before taking a seat right in front of him.

"Hi."

I waited for his response. He stood still, his face facing me, and his sunglasses blocking his sharp eyes.. He didn't even move an inch.

"You said you wanted me to meet you here." I gently said.

He finally firmly spoke after me. "You're late." Playing with one of his rings on his fingers.

"Well, I was a little brought back when I heard what happened on the news." I spoke, trying to avoid the sarcasm. It didn't help last time.

He smirked at me as he dropped his head.
"Oh so you heard." Then he let out a deep chuckle. He moved his hand and pulled his lips through his thumb and pointer finger. I couldn't help but look at how he moved his finger as he played with his pink lips. I could tell he was techniqued.

He lifted his head up and finally pushed back his black sunglasses

He lifted his head up and finally pushed back his black sunglasses. Now I could see his eyes. He looked very tired. He had dark eye circles like he hadn't slept. It only fueled me to ask what he did last night, although I had a growing suspicion.

"Awwww." He gave me a fake pouty look as he searched my face. "Why did you cover up your scar?"

I then realized what he was talking about. He was talking about the cut he gave me from the knife yesterday. I covered that up with makeup because I didn't want anyone questioning me about it.

"Ahem, so umm.. Why did you ask me to come he-"

"First of all, I didn't ask for you to come here. I simply demanded. I never gave you a choice, and second of all, you ignored my question." He spoke firmly, making my skin crawl. I initially thought he was joking but his face told a different story. He was serious.

"Oh, sorry." I half whispered, even though I wasn't sorry. "I covered it up because it annoyed me." I was scared to make a wrong move or say the wrong thing.

He stared at me deeply for a while. It felt like he was piercing my eyes slowly. His eyebrows were furrowed but then, his lips pulled into a smirk.

"Look at you." He huffed through his nose, followed by a breathy chuckle. "It's so fun controlling you." I looked at him, surprised. "By the way, you would've looked sexier if you didn't cover up that scar."

I gave him no response, trying to ignore his snide remark. We sat in plain silence.

"Anyways, Victoria" He emphasized, knowing I didn't like when people used that name, "I told you to come here because now, since I get to do ​anything​ I want with you." Before he finished his sentence, I choked on the water I was drinking.

No, not anything.

"I thought it would only be.." He rolled his eyes, having a difficult time trying to say what he was going to say before going on. "... fair... if I gave you the chance to know some about me."

I looked through his eyes trying to tell if this was a trick or not because when has he ever cared about being fair. I mean, he fuckįng cheated on the very game that ruined my life.

He noticed my suspicious stare and smiled brighter. "I already know practically everything about you so I'm going to let you ask questions about me. It can also be about who I work with and what I do."

Okay, this definitely has to be a trick or test.

"You only get 10 questions, 1 at a time." He spoke as I still held a defensive look.

I stared at him, battling myself on what to do now. I mean I could ask ​any​ question. There are endless possibilities on what I could ask.

"You may ask away now." I looked at his face and saw he was starting to get irritated, since I wasn't asking yet.

"Anything?" I questioned.

"Anything." He confirmed.

___________________________________

I don't know.. do you trust this harry?

or do you think it's a trick?

anyways, ty for reading.. comment and vote!!