𝟸𝟻 - ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

My cheek was still in pain when I entered his cold bathroom

My cheek was still in pain when I entered his cold bathroom. I had horrible memories of this place so the moment I took a step in, the reminder of my hatred for it came spilling in. Whenever I was in this specific bathroom, nothing good came out of it.

Maybe because it was the fact that this was all Harry's, but either way, I had to escape this living hell.

He should find some other bitch who was more psychotic and had a blood fetish just like him. He's smart. He should take the hint that I want nothing to do with him.

One day, hopefully, one day, I will find a way out, exposing them to the world, especially Harry. Even if I don't get to be the one to get my revenge, there is one babe that I know will...

Karma's a bitch.

Seeing my reflection from the clean, sharp mirror in the bathroom made me want to gag from what I saw. The immediate image of my cheek with the letter "H" carved into my skin made my eyes widen and my heart to drop. I watched as blood slowly poured down my cheek, leaving a red stain as it did.

Oh my god.

He carved his initials on my cheek. That was what he was doing the whole time.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I dropped to my knees, disappearing from the view of the mirror, as I let the tears run down my face freely. I could feel each time my right eye slipped another teardrop, it skimmed right on the broken skin, causing it to sting.

But my eyes hurt more at this moment in time. I could tell they were blood-shot just from the lack of sleep and the amount of crying. That didn't stop me from crying my heart out on this bathroom's freezing floor, all alone.

All that filled the room was my constant gasps and sobs.

The more I cried, the weaker I felt, and the more I couldn't breathe from how hysteric they were. I covered my face with my shivering cold fingers over my eyes. Nothing felt motivating anymore.

What's the point in living anymore?

But then again, I had to stay strong for my parents. I had to stay strong for Sugar. Most importantly, I had to stay strong for Alex.

I could really use someone like Alex right now. The closest I have to a friend now is Zayn and he's been MIA the past few days.

After quite some time, I rose to my feet and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You'll get through this." I tried to convince myself. This time, instead of letting my negativity get in the way like it always did, I brushed it off and repeated saying that a few times to myself until I felt the slightest encouraged.

I needed time to get dressed before Harry could return and pull another crazy stunt so I got out of the bathroom after cleaning my cheek up, still, clearly an "H" cut visible on my right cheek, and I scanned through his closet quickly. The scent of the lingering cigarette smell overwhelmed me as I looked.