𝟹𝟼 - ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I had no intentions of sleeping because tomorrow was the day we go visit Louis since he was the first suspect for us on who killed Alex.

Anger filled my soul. I personally think Louis committed this crime and I was prepared to commit the worst back at him.

I've been sitting here just thinking to myself and I felt this compelling and dominant power to go down to Harry. I don't know what for. Ever since that call, I haven't been the same.

Almost like I couldn't care less if I'm being reckless and impulsive anymore.

I mean, days ago, if I were asked 'Could you kill?' I would have answered No. My logic and thinking habits would get in the way and I would contain myself. But now, I felt different and I would answer that question with a definite Yes.

I wouldn't even hesitate to take the kill. And that's all I've been feeling this whole night — Like an electricity to do whatever I want and desire now. Alex was the only one holding me accountable, but now she's gone and I'm angry and sexually frustrated, in need of a distraction.

I can finally be me, take in my full identity, and do all the crazy shit I've always thought about doing.

And there's nothing more I wanted to do since the day I got here than Harry. It's only now that I'll admit because back then, I wouldn't let a man like Harry take over my innocent soul.

Well, this soul is tainted now so who gives a fuck?

Harry also knew I took my birth control pills every day right before I sleep so there wouldn't be a problem there.

I brought my eyes to the door of the bedroom, taking a minute to myself. I need relief and I had an idea of what type of relief needed to be fulfilled.

I sat there deciding whether or not to get up and take my claim before I smirked to myself, making the conclusion to myself.

Before I knew it, something took over me, and I got up and walked out of the bedroom with full deep desired intentions.