𝟹𝟾 - ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ

I never felt so free yet so caged at the same time

Harry soft snores filled the air of the room as both of us laid on the gentle mattress. I couldn't help but foolishly smile to the thought of our pretty damn good sex. My heart would skip a beat every time I thought about what occurred last night. And it all happened in the Red Room, fuck.

But, even as my body laid next to Harry, both of us completely vulnerable and naked under the sheets, I felt sickened to what this truly means.

I gave my body to him. I fucking slept with him after hearing what happened to Alex. I'm so fucking selfish and stupid. I knew my head wasn't in the right place at the moment, but I still wouldn't give myself some slack.

What would Alex think? I hear about her death and to take my mind off of it, I have sex with a psychotic murderer who works for the organization that killed her.

This all felt so fucked up. I've never wanted to sink in the sheets and disappear from reality so bad.

I had a few minutes before Harry would wake up, assuming his light groans and minimal movement meant he was slowly waking up. I was never the type to leave the morning of a one-nighter, but given the circumstance, I didn't care this time.

And it's not like he was a stranger I met for one night, though I did feel like he was whenever I actually took in consideration of how much I knew about him.

Lightly and carefully, I pushed my palms against the mattress and removed the blanket from on top of me. I bit my lip as a way to concentrate as I lifted my body up and off the bed, my feet coming in contact with the bedroom floor.

I recognized this room to be Harry's, so I lightly tiptoed to his closet, skimming for what I could wear to cover my entirely naked body. My hand brushed along blazers and blouses, but nothing seemed comforting.

I stopped at one over-sized black t-shirt, with the words 'Rage Against the Machine' labeled across it.

Who knew the notorious Harry Styles was into rock bands?

Grabbing the t-shirt, I clumsily put it on as it dipped below my waist, mid-way on my thighs. It'll do, I thought to myself before taking careful steps out of the closet. Harry still seemed to be asleep, his hair disheveled and the blanked just barely covering his waist below. One move and it'll show his whole masterpiece.

I fluttered my eyes and softly whimpered when I remembered how rough he was. How fucking good he fucked me from behind and as I rid him. Oh, and all the degrading words he spit into my ear until I was screaming from euphoria.

I had to take a deep breath to regain myself before I started towards the door, still tip-toeing as if even a blink could wake him up. I hoped my racing heart wouldn't wake him up because I could feel it pound against my chest.