𝟹𝟷 - ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ

I felt so relaxed feeling the warm water trickle down my skin

I felt so relaxed feeling the warm water trickle down my skin. The sensation of the steamy water calmed my nerves, and it felt like forever since I've had such a soothing shower like this. I really needed it.

Nothing was on my mind, only focusing on the peaceful feeling of water droplets dripping down from my darkened hair to the tip of my toes. It was almost comfortable being in Harry's bathroom. I argued to have my own bathroom, but like a stuck up dick he was, he made me go in here.

Nonetheless, I didn't regret it. This shower was the best part of my day. The morning didn't feel so great because I woke up with the biggest migraine from all of the alcohol I drank, and I was thankful Zayn kept quiet about that part. I tried not to think about what I found yesterday, just so that it didn't bring me to be anxious every minute of the day.

That will be looked into more tomorrow, but for the rest of today, which wasn't much considering it already started to get dark outside, I'd rather relax and take care of myself.

This was very much needed after all of the stressful days. I already had someone threatening me... or whoever they were after, and now I had news that Harry had a sister, who hid the fact that she was very much alive from him.

Letting out a deep breath, I felt small lukewarm droplets sneak into my mouth, and it was almost like everything in the world didn't matter for a moment. I just focused on the little details of this pleasurable shower. I felt the water thread it's way through my brown hair, trailing down my back and leaving a warm sensation.

"Fuck." I breathed out, being in the moment of how good this felt. I finished up quickly, grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my steamy body. I spent some time brushing out the knots of my hair, and I smiled to myself when I noticed the H scar almost gone.

I then looked around for the clothes I picked out, but I soon realized I forgot them on the bed. Shit.

What if Harry is there? I mean, it's a possibility that he is since I was more focused on how soothing the shower felt. I can't go now... but I have to if I wanted to be dressed and not naked for the rest of the day.

I squeezed my eyes shut, cursing in my head a few times before I grabbed the doorknob, twisting it as slowly and quietly as I could. I pulled the door open, hiding behind it as I glanced all over the room.

Relief took over me when I saw no one there. I relaxed my tense shoulders and started walking out of the bathroom.

"Had a nice time in there?"

I jumped to the sudden voice behind me, letting out a startled scream. "Ah!" My hand immediately rushed to my chest, and I forgot I was in just a towel. My eyes widened when I saw Harry leaning on the wall with that stupid smirk he always had.

Breathe Toria. Today is supposed to be a relaxing day. Don't let him ruin it.

I let out a huff through my nose before I gave him a fake smile and turned around, still clutched tightly on the towel.