𝟸𝟷 - ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ

Harry had his arm around mine as we walked down, towards the entrance

Harry had his arm around mine as we walked down, towards the entrance. He was wearing the mask now and it was glowing neon red. We were walking past the long lines of people and if we didn't look cocky enough, he had to bump into people's shoulders as he walked by. We looked like the biggest assholes there, cutting the whole line.

There were a few murmurs I heard from the crowd, probably cursing at us, but I was more worried about what type of Halloween party this was. People were barely wearing clothes. It made me look like I overdressed. I would be surprised if I could spot one girl wearing clothes that covered her tits and ass.

The moment we passed the security guard, I felt as if I had epilepsy for the first time. Bright flashing lights coloured the main room. Blaring music blasted through the air to the point, I felt my chest vibrate in beat with it. I could smell alcohol and tobacco invading my nostrils. The smell of cheap perfume was also thick in the air as well.

The combination of all the intoxicating smells gave me one huge headache.

The moment felt like a movie scene where the protagonist was getting introduced to a sex club. In this case, it felt a little less rated R. I had never been to a sex club but this sure gave a pretty good vibe as it.

I brought my eyes around the blinding room to see people touching each other, thrashing at each other's lips, and grinding. Moans filled the air. In the middle of this huge room was basically the "dance floor." People we're giving lap dances on the side as practically naked women moved for the men in the middle of the room.

It didn't take much time for Harry to eagerly pull me through the crowd, and sit down on one of the many couches and watch the women swift their bodies.

I thought this was a Halloween party, not a stripper's club.

Most girls here were dressed as Harley Quinn, a devil, an angel, or some type of animal. What was ironic was no one came dressed up as a clown. Only me. I mean, unless anyone counted Harley Quinn as a clown but I definitely didn't.

The view of the people rubbing their sweaty bodies with the heat of the room exhilarated me for some reason. Harry and I were sitting next to each other, too close in my opinion, and we were sitting in the back lounge of the main room. There were even two girls kissing, smashing each other's lips together just a few feet away from our view. I could hear their lips constantly pop together and separating.

Harry was laid relaxed on the couch with his arm out on the armrests. I sat uncomfortably watching the people sexually move their bodies with one another to the beat. I started to feel little water droplets forming on the back of my neck from the heat of the room and situation.

When Harry told me he would bring me to this Halloween party, I didn't expect this. Especially when I started to hear faint moans from the side of me. I snapped my head to the side to see Harry smirking into a chick's ear. She was dressed up as one of those women in a playboy magazine.