𝟹𝟽 - ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ

a/n: feel free to listen to any steamy music during this long chapter <3

She struggled against me, hitting my back with force, so she could slip out of my grip, but I held her firm as I made my way down the hall, down the stairs, and to the Red Room

"Harry!" She yelled, still attempting to get out of the position I held her in.

I was enjoying this way too much. "Save your energy for the Red Room." I amused, as we finally made it to the door.

I had to hold her with one hand for this part as I raised my other hand onto the scanner. The advanced technology scanned my hand and flashed green to let us in.

When we entered, I could sense Toria's body went stiff. Like she knew this place all too well, only being her once. I was hit with the blood metallic smell and at this point, it didn't bother me anymore. But I knew damn well, it'd bother Toria.

"Oh, now you want to lose that attitude, huh?" I mocked, putting her back down onto her bare feet. She instantly took a look around and looked back at me with pure fear.

The sadist inside me was grinning with excitement.

"Sit your pretty ass on that chair and tie yourself in." I nudged to the chair in the middle of the room, where she last had sat when we came here for the first time.

"Please Har-"

"Now." My voice was stern, and I hoped she knew that pushing my limits wasn't a good call this time.

Her eyes fluttered with hesitation before she gave one last look at me of desperation and walked over to the chair, taking her time as she tied herself.

"Don't be smart with the knots. I know you took offense and defense lessons in the past, that's how you escaped my test that one time." I raised an eyebrow and watched her correctly use the ropes.

"That's it." I walked over to her, and she looked absolutely horrified.

"Don't worry, darling." I bent down on my knees and used my finger to tilt her chin up. "You'll get what you came to for... just not the way you imagined."

As I grinned, I saw her bite her lips and change her demeanor drastically.

"Try me." She whispered loudly with confidence.

Oh, she's fucking getting it.

I hummed a cynical tone, increasing anticipation for her nerves as I reached over the back of my waistband and grabbed my conventional knife. I brought the knife in view for her to see, and her stance faltered as she dragged her eyes along the end of the silver weapon to the very sharpest tip.

"I've been waiting for this moment longer than you can imagine." As I spoke to her, I brought the sharp tip of the knife to the top of her chest, just above her shirt.