𝟸𝟽 - ᴘʟᴀʏʀᴏᴏᴍ

The loud sound vibrated through the air as the door slammed shut

The loud sound vibrated through the air as the door slammed shut. Not only did Toria feel the need to join Niall in coming down here to the club, but she also had the nerve to lay her lips on Niall's.

I was always aware of the resting furious face that grew on me throughout the years. My thick eyebrows hovered slightly above my eyes, as they pushed together, causing the skin in between them to crease. It looked as if I was angry all the time.

But I couldn't help notice my expression heightened, feeling my eyebrows furrow slightly even more, when I kept hearing her voice ringing in my ear. Her raspy yet smooth voice whimpering under Niall's touch only fueled me even more.

And then she decided to let his name slip through her lips, bringing this foreign feeling to rise within me. I felt tense and stiff the moment she moaned Niall. I tried to brush away the way I felt anger, envy and desire rush through me and I refused to believe that it was the one thing I never experienced.

Jealousy.

I wanted to break down the door behind me with the fire burning in my blood. I wanted to see the expression on her face as I wrap my thick, reddened fingers around her soft and delicate throat, blocking her windpipe.

To see her smashed against the wall and see her face change drastically at the thought of her death flashing before her hazel watery eyes. The temptation to do it all and have the satisfaction of pure fear flood her face was almost convincing until I heard Bev's voice speak up, interrupting all of my impulsive thoughts.

"Harry, what's wrong?" The high-pitched voice coming from the bed spoke out, bringing my noticed hard stare on her. She was on her knees, resting her palms on the silky sheets as well, and the collar leash dangled below her, ready for me to devour her. Beverly wasn't someone I was very much fond of.

I didn't enjoy the way her high voice would ring as she moaned, but she was the only one willing to let me unleash the desires I had. Others seemed to be safer and more vanilla than I preferred. She was a slut for me, of course. Her boyfriend could offer her the whole world in exchange for sex with him instead of me, but she'd simply refuse it because she knew the fact laid hidden underneath it all.

No one was better in bed than I was.

What she didn't know was I wasn't very gentle when it came to people pissing me off. I wasn't gentle in general so having rage race through my bloodstream wasn't a good mix.

I could only imagine what it's going to feel like for her in a few minutes.

My jaw sharpened and my eyes stared deeply into the girl on all fours in front of me before I strutted my way towards the bed.