Prologue

Heroes and Villains. What defines them. Heroes fight for good while villains fight for evil. Vampires, werewolves and witches. All thought as bad guys, villains and monsters.   

But, in reality there just creatures doing what they were created to do. Like how a lion was created to kill animals considered as its prey. Without it, it wouldn't survive. In all my 100 years never have I met a human who would fully except what we are.

Wild animals were considered a human threat until the dawn of witches. They are what started the origin of vampires and werewolves. The first vampire was created by a witch who had tried to revive there lost love who happened to be human.

A law witches have is that magic can never be used to bring back the dead or there would be consequences and that was how vampires came to be. 

Once the world entered its first century and humans started evolving, vampires started two. multiplying in numbers and covens. Werewolves to were created by witches, but that story is for another time.

After werewolves were created, there was rivalry and hatred between the species that's why witches acted as the peace keepers, keeping the species in tact.

How I was brought into the world was impossible. You see I'm a hybrid. Or tribrid. Between these three species. My mother was a werewolf pack alpha while my father was second in command to the kings of the Voltari. Both were assigned missions to kill the other yet when they met it was love at first fight.

Knowing they're homes would never approve, they ran, away from all there duties and responsibilities. They became a family, got married and had me. I was not supposed to happen but somehow fate had had it that I should be born. 

Now that's two out of three parts, how was I part witch. Well its because my fathers biological   mother before he became a vampire was a witch and I inherited her magic.

When I became 19 was when Aro attacked. He had heard of my father's treachery and wanted my parents dead, of course not knowing of my existence. My parents had expected this to happen and knew that none of them would be alive in the outcome but to insure my safety they sacrificed there lives.

That was 81 years ago and now I am moving to forks. I am starting school there and hopefully a fresh start. But instead I got something much better.......