Gone

'One step closer'

'One step closer'

Waking up to my head pounding like crazy. I look at the time and groan, guess I missed school today. Looking to my side I jump when I see Edwards going through my photo album. Yes I have a photo album, don't judge me.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about yesterday. It was this thin-" I say but get cut of by him

"I need to talk to you, lets take a walk" he says blankly. He exits the room. Confused,  I quickly get up and get dressed. Coming out, we both speed to a distant part of the forest. I noticed how he didn't reach for my hand like he usually does which made me nervous.

"Ok, what is it" I say, facing him.

"We're leaving Forks." he says and I take a moment to think about it.

"Ok, where are we going?" I ask. He's silent. I take another moment to analyze what he says and sigh.

"By we you meant you and your family" I say and he nods.

"Look if this was about yesterday, then its my fault. I didn't expect the surge to ha-" I start but am interrupted.

"Your not good for me, I know your not going to stop pestering me till I give you a good answer so here's the truth. I don't want you." he says and I stop. 

"What?" I ask

"Your not good for me or my family, Rosalie was right. You could get our family killed. Your practically suicide for my family knowing you could get us killed any moment. We don't want someone like you in our lives." he says and at that moment my world came crumbling down. Tears welled up in my eyes as I let out a shaky breath. 

"I'm sorry I let this go on for so long, but my family and I can't continue to pretend that you aren't a threat. You aren't worth the fight or trouble" he says and little did I know something inside of him was begging him to shut his mouth but he ignored it.

He was right. All he said caused voices of a dark time in my past to come back. They started whispering negative, dark thoughts in my head as I let out a sad smile.

"So you finally realized it" I say.

"What?" he asks

"That I'm not good for you, that's good news. Now you and your family will be safe if the Voltari ever find out about my existence. You know if they ever find me, and try to do what they did to my parents I will rip them to shreds. In both forms and I will burn them and once their ashes I will laugh and say to them that because of you, I have lost the love of my life. Its good you realized this before it was to late" I say bluntly as tears stream down my face.

Edward looks about on the verge of tears but keeps his face blunt of emotion. He comes forward and grabs me, placing a kiss on my head before he runs away.

Once I know he's out of earshot I scream.

"WHY!" I yell as I feel my magic activate sending a wave of force, pushing some of the tree's backwards.