Explanation

'I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years'

"My father was a member of the Voltari, his name was Philip." I say and the Carlisle's face changes.

"Philip was your father?" Carlisle asks

"Yes he was" I say and Carlisle nods.

"He was second in command to Aro and had a very powerful gift. Telepathy, the ability to control another's mind. Together he made the Voltari the most feared coven in the world. 

My mother was an alpha of a werewolf pack, she was strong and known to have taken down many of the Voltari. One day the two were sent to kill the other but once the met, it was love at first sight, and then, from there it goes on to how my parents died.

The died protecting my existence" I state

"That's why you were so hesitant in telling us and kept a warning of informing the Voltari." Edward concluded and I nod.

"What about your Witch side?" Carlisle asks

"That was inherited from my dads mother who was a very powerful witch" I state

"Why are your eyes red, do you feed on human blood" Rosalie asks trying to get under my skin but I sigh in return.

"No, the reason my eyes are red is because its there permanent color. I survive on animal blood and human food" I say

"How did you help me with the blood lust?" Jasper asks

"Magic" I say smiling at the look in his eyes.

"What are your abilities?" Emmet asks

"I am stronger, faster and more agile then a vampire or werewolf. I have a wolf form, and I have my father's gift. Telepathy" I say

"So you can read minds?" Edward asks and I smile and nod.

"What about magic?" Carlisle asks

"Yes each witch is given some sort of magic, other then there regular. Mine is I can easily obtain harder spells with my advanced level in the subject" I say

"And how old are you, cause I remember Philip dyeing along time ago" Carlisle asks

"I am going to be 101 next month" I state.

There is a silence allowing each Cullen to take in the new found information. Edward immediately stands up from his seat and grabs me by the hand. The family all try to protest but it does nothing as Edward successfully drags me to what I assume is his bedroom.

He shuts the door and faces me.

"I need to ask you something" he says and I nod

"Ok" I say

"Did you know we were vampires?" he asks and I nod in response. He sighs and comes closer to me. That when I realize where in his bedroom and start to look around. I smile when I see no bed, then move my gaze to his gigantic music collection.