I know

'away, what's standing in front of me'

I had finally been able to escape to overprotective grasp of my new family. I love them but man can they give you a little space to breathe. Sighing, I sped to my room and changed into a comfy, warm sweater that I had bought when I went maternity shopping and put on my knee-high boots before exiting the villa.

Walking into the woods, I breathed in the fresh nature-filled air as I walked around. I watched as the animals rushed all around, preparing their stocks for the winter and stumbled upon the sights of a family of bears, one being recognized as my dear old friend.

I watch as I'm assuming that the mother and father gently nudge the little cub into the cave as they prepare to start hibernation. Continuing my trek, I spot a small barren tree covered in butterflies and smile at the sight.

Butterflies start flying all around as I lift up my finger and smile as one lands on my finger. Others start laying on my shoulder and hair as I marvel at their wings.

That's when I hear Jake's wolf call. My eyes widen when I realize it was happening. They think the baby won't be able to control its thirst. I growl at the thought of the wolves going against me. 

"Sorry friends, it's time I part. I will see you again" I say before I start speeding to the Quileute lands.

On the way I stumble upon a cliff and run before jumping in the air and shifting. I may be pregnant but I'm hella sure I'm not one mom they should mess with. Running to the meeting spot I growl at the other wolves.

"Is it true Ember"

"It's dangerous"

"It's unnatural"

"Monstrosity" 

"abomination" wolves continued to claim and I growled at the insult making them back down.

"On our land" another claimed, making me glare.

"We have to protect the tribe" Sam stated, staring at me as he stood. Does he think that because he's alpha he has power over me? The descendant of this tribe's most powerful alpha.

"What  you've bred won't be able to control its thirst, every human will be in danger," he said

"How dare you." I growled

"We must destroy it before it's born"  Sam yelled

"You want us to kill her" Seth asked, scared for his friend

"Her choice affects us all. As a werewolf, I thought she would agree but I guess her bloodsucker side is dominant" Sam spat as he glared at me.

"But she's a werewolf, our protection applies to her" Jake states, trying to calm me down before I burst.

"This is your last chance Ember. You will kill that thing or else" Sam stared, looking at me mentally claiming his title trying to make me follow.

Seth tries hard but succumbs, but Jake and I stand tall though he struggles. Sam towers over me as I a forced to bend under. I struggle before a picture of the ultrasound I had seen earlier flashes in my mind and everything freezes. I start getting up from my bowing position and growl along with Jake who to overcomes.

"I...WILL...NOT HARM MY BABY. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF EMILIA BLACK. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF THE CHIEF. I WASN'T BRON TO FOLLOW ORDERS, ESPECIALLY NOT FROM YOU. YOU DARE COME AFTER THE CHILD FOR SHE IS PART OF YOUR PACK. SHE IS PART OF YOUR PROTECTION, DO YOU HEAR ME" I yell in command as Sam and the others whimper and nod. I huff out in anger before running back into the woods.

I ran, not before hearing Jacob claim his rights as his own alpha. He would be a strong one.

Reaching the house, I speed to my room and change into something a little less torn.

Hearing my husband and Jake talking, I interrupt their conversation with a smile.

"Boys, boys enough of your masculine brooding. Let's discuss everything inside" I claim and they both softly smile at me and follow us to the living room filled with Cullens.

A/N

Hello peoples, I've finally finished moving and decided that I don't want to do that again cause God I need a massage. Anywho I will continue my normal updates and hope you enjoy this chapter cause soon shit's gonna go fucking down.

This week's shoutout goes to @rebeccasmyth7, thanks a lot for reading and hope your having a wonderful day.