Darling

'One step closer'

'One step closer'

(WARNING: ALOT OF CUTENESS AHEAD AND ALOT OF MAMA/DAUGHTER LOVE IN CELEBERATION OF LATE MOTHERS DAY.)

The next morning, Ember and Edward walk into the Cullen's house. As they walk up to the dining hall, they see Jacob watching something out the window while munching on a sandwich. Then Carlisle and Emmet were sat at the table.

"Wow. Done already?" Emmet teases

"Oh shut it Emmet, now where's my daughter?" Ember asks 

"Blondie stole her."

"So, Break a lot of stuff?" Emmet quip

"Emmet if you don't shut your mouth,  the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Ember threatens and Edward and Carlisle laugh.

"Now if you excuse me , I'm gonna spend some time with my daughter" Ember huffs and speeds out to the backyard where Rosalie and her daughter were.

Rosalie turns Emelia who's little eyes catch sight of her mother causing her to joyously clap and giggle.

"mama" at this, Ember's eyes started to widen as she now sped to her and took her out of Rosalie's hands. 

"Yes baby, it's mama. God your growing fast, wanna go for a hike with mama" Ember asks her daughter who's little chubby face nods.

The two begin walking into the forest, Ember and Emelia both interacting with each other and playing.

"Say grass" 

"Gss.....gaass" Emelia says making her mother laugh. This baby before her was the cutest thing ever, but that's what all mothers thought about their children. 

While walking, the two came in contact with many animals that Ember made Emelia try to pronounce. 

"Say rabbit"

"wabbit"

"bunny"

"oony"

"Bird"

"Budpatha"

"My silly little baby'

"mama"

A/N

Happy late mothers day yall.