this is Me

'Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years'

Break had ended sadly and I had to resume school. I was still friends with the gang but they knew that I had changed after the Cullens left.

Victoria's scent was all around town but I wasn't looking into that. If she did anything, I would be able to take her down. 

I was still in the recovering period and to take my mind off the stress I was visiting the rez.

 It had been a month since I saw Jacob, except for the time I saw him on a rainy day. I had seen Bella talking to him about something but had decided to ignore it.

He had cut his hair and gotten a tattoo indicating he had had his shift.

 When we were talking back at the cliff he had said he hated how some of his friends had suddenly dropped everything and had started following this dude named Sam who I assumed was the packs alpha.       

Being done with school I had entered my car and started my drive to the rez. A foggy version Edward appeared in front of me.

'Don't go there, they may not act so nicely about what you are' he says in my mind.

"Well I don't give a fuck, what they think" I say driving passed the border line. Spotting the address Jacob had given me, I parked the car up front and make my way to their front door.

I knock and a man in the wheel chair opens the door.

"Hi how may I help you?" he asks

"Uhm by any chance do you know a guy named Jacob Black?" I ask

"Sorry but he's not in today" the man says. I read his mind. Something is wrong.

"I'm sorry for this" I say before walking passed him ignoring the calls the man gave me. I open a room door to see he's sleeping. 

But that can't be right, hasn't his transformation completed. I see his window open and jump out since I want to avoid any confrontation of the disabled man.

Trying to walk off the land, I see shirtless dudes with the same tattoo as Jacob coming to me. By reading there minds they think I broke into the house. In the middle is the guy who I assume as Sam, next to him a shorter guy who looks like he wants to rip me apart steps forward.

"What are you doing here?" he asks angry

"Visiting a friend" I say

"Well you aren't welcome, and what we do as punishment to people who aren't welcome ain't pretty " he says as he ignores the his alpha

"Especially to a girl who follows the Cullens" he finishes and holds his fist back before releasing a punch. I easily grab his hand and punch him in the face where he stumbles back. I'm not going to reveal who I am now so I'll keep the limit of my strength low.

"Paul" the pack yells but he shakes violently. We all make way since the after effects of a shift can be painful.

Suddenly Paul shifts, turning into his werewolf form and gets ready to attack. The pack yells for me to leave but I just smirk and walk backwards. Paul waits to see what I'm doing.

Once a good distance, I start growling and shaking violently until finally I shift. I was bigger than an average wolf, so I could see Paul slightly looking up at me.

Paul in shock calms down shifts back. 

"Ember?" Jacobs voice calls out as I turn to see him staring at me wide eyed. I shift back to my human form.

"Well now you know not to mess with me" I say to the pack.

"Who are you?" Paul asks

"I'm Ember Monroe, daughter of Emilia Black. The first alpha of the Quileute pack." I announce and the man in the wheel chair's eyes go wide.

"Your Emilia's child" he asks and I nod

"Your mother was a disgrace" Paul starts trying to get something out of me and it worked. My fangs appeared and I hissed at Paul who stumbled back.

"How are you?" the alpha asks

"I'm a tribrid, part werewolf, part vampire and part witch" I say

"That's not possible" Sam says

"It was not meant to be possible, but fate had it that I be born" I say

"Do the Cullens know about this?" Sam asks and I nod.

"What happened to Emilia?" Billy asks 

"She died at the hands of the Voltari along with my father" I say sadly

"Serves her right for marrying a leech" Paul says and I growl. This made me angry. I walk to Paul and grab him by the neck, holding him up in the air.

"You dare fucking speak of my parents that way, my people are the reason you have your powers and you think disrespecting a witch will do you good. I will fucking burn you alive if you say anything about my parents. They may have broken the law but they did it for love. A force stronger then you and I. You have no authority to judge love. They died saving me so I could fulfill my purpose in balancing the world" I say glaring at Paul who tried to get out of my hold.

I drop him down and turn to face the pack.

"As a witch you all are forbidden form hurting me unless I commit a worthy of death crime, which I haven't " I say. Jacob comes over and drags me away from the pack.

"Thank you" I say grateful he pulled me away from the judgmental looks I was receiving from some of the pack.

"No problem, so what powers do you have?" he asks

"A, I'm stronger  and faster then an average vampire or werewolf. I have magic from being part witch and I'm a telepath." I say

"Ah I see" he says

We had continued to talk and honestly it was awkward at first but soon the tension decreased. Pack members started joining in on the conversation and it ended with us having the time of our lives. I was even offered a position in the pack and a chance to be alpha but I shot it down. 

Being alpha wasn't what I was meant to do, there was something else. And soon I would find it out.