La Push

'one step Closer'

'one step Closer'

As I was changing into my wet suit, not bothered by the weather at all. I was talking to Jess about how she should ask Mike until I felt someone glaring at me. Turning to look I spot Bella and three other boys with long hair.

I watch as Bella starts walking towards me until she's finally close enough. She opens her mouth to speak.

"I hope your happy now" she says with an angry tone.

"What" I ask. I read her mind to find out what she's talking about and apparently thoughts about how Edward and her broke up because she cheated on him with Jacob filled my mind. 

"Oh don't play dumb with me, it was you who told Edward that I kissed Jacob" she says and I have a look of confusion on my face.

"Fine I'm gonna continue this game, but just know that I'm getting Edward back. And just so you know, he's not into you" she states before walking away and my face is currently expressing the thought, 'what in the world just happened'. 

I sigh before grabbing my board and heading to surf. I needed to clear my head. Walking down towards the beach I start walking through the shallow part all the way to the deep end. Seeing a good wave heading my way, I place myself on the board in the correct position before starting to paddle. Making my way towards the wave my reflexes kick in as I almost jump up and start riding the waves.

TIME SKIP

'Today was something' I think as I grab a can of root beer from my fridge and head to the roof. Staring at the trees, I take a big sip of the beer. Savoring the taste, I focus and hear animal sounds. Hoots from owls and roars from mountain lions.

Until the sound of the door bell goes off. Smelling the scent of a vampire I recognize as Esme, I smile run down reaching the door. Opening it and seeing her with a big smile on her face.

"Hi" I say

"Hello dear, I hope this doesn't offend you but me and my family would like to invite you to dinner tonight. We hear from our kids that your not human and guessing you know about us we have decided that we should get to know each other." she announces. I sigh, well if they do inform the Voltari I'll just erase there minds.

"Ok, nice seeing you again" I say as she smiles at me before taking her leave. I close the door and sigh, well I guess I should get ready.

My nerves started kicking in, 'what if they think of me as bad, what if they try to kill me, what if they tell the Voltari'.

Walking to my closet I picked a casual yet classy outfit.