Yes!

'To fall, but watching you stand alone'

Today, I didn't know what to think. I had woken up and Edward wasn't by my side. Hearing clattering coming from the kitchen, I ran down to see Edward making breakfast.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise" I say and he chuckles, eyes still on what he's doing. I come over and wrap my hand around Edward, 

laying my head on his back and close my eyes, as whatever is on the pan continues to sizzle.

"I have something to show you" he starts.

"But first" he says plating his creation and placing it on the island along with a cup of coffee.

"This smells delicious, thank you" I say taking a seat and beginning to eat like a barbarian to which he laughs.

"Anything for you" he says. I look up to him and gently grab his hand, placing a soft kiss on his knuckles before going back to barbarically eating.

After, the two of us get ready and he gently takes my hand and leads me to the forest. The two of us decide to enjoy nature and walk instead of run to wherever he's taking me.

We soon reach the meadow, our special place.

"Alice informed me of what happened the day I left and how later you healed the plants" Edward says from behind me.

"Yes, I wouldn't let my emotions be the death of so many innocent plants" I say looking over the plants.

I soon turn around to face Edward and gasp. I am greeted by the sight of Edward, on one knee.

"Ember Monroe, you are the most beautiful, smart, strong, witty, amazing creature I've ever come across. You were able to love a killer, and even with you being part Vampire still managed to be a angel in my eyes. You were able to love a monster. 

A monster who has killed in the past but you still assured me of your love. You made me feel loved when I felt so alone.

Would you make me the happiest, man, vampire, lover and marry me" he says holding a ring out.

"Yes, a thousand times yes" I say feeling very emotional.