My Baby

'One step closer

'One step closer...'

Edward walked to his bedroom, and leaned on the door frame as he watched his wife interact with their daughter.

"Once upon a time, their was a wolf queen. Who fought wars, to protect the most precious treasures in all the kingdom. Her dashing King and her beautiful little princess. But victory came at a price, friends lost, enemies made. But the queen knew that if required, she would destroy all that chose to condemn her family. Because in this story, my littlest one, will always have a new chapter" Ember whispered as she cradled Emelia, caressing her soft brown locks of hair. Edward walks behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he nuzzles his face into the crook of her neck.

Rosalie creeps into the room, pleading with Ember to hold Emelia who laughs and nods, gently handing her daughter off before being led downstairs by Edward.

"Where does she sleep usually?" Ember asks Rosalie who follows the couple with the baby.

"In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's." Rosalie replies as Alice begins to walk over.

"Happy Birthday" Alice smiles

"Alice, my birthday is two months away." Ember groans

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice smirks as she hands Ember a key, before speeding her into the forest, Edward following. Ember gasped at the sight of a beautiful, cozy cottage.

"We thought you guys might like a place of your own." Alice smirked.

"What do you think?" Edward asks

"It's amazing." Ember replies.

"Go inside" Alice says and the couple comply.

"Have fun." Alice yells, laughing at what was to come. Edward and Ember enter their new home and Edward shows her around.

"This will be Emelia's room"

The room was incredible, with lights put up and very forest like

The room was incredible, with lights put up and very forest like. Perfect for their little one.

"Closet." Edward says as he leads Ember to the large walk in closet.