Entertainment

"Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years"

Waking up felt like a dream, I quickly noticed how messed up our bed was. I went to get up, but I felt a familiar face tucked into my abdomen. I feel Edwards's lips tug up into a smile, at the realization of me enjoying this.

With one of the blankets still covering me, I push Edward's head away playfully, before speeding to the bathroom and into a robe. Walking over to the basin, I look at myself in the mirror and smile.

I quickly wash up and change into something comfy.

Walking to the hallway, I'm greeted with a heavenly smell coming from the kitchen

Walking to the hallway, I'm greeted with a heavenly smell coming from the kitchen. I see Edward, changed with a cloth on his shoulder, cooking something. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his torso, tucking my face deep in his back.

He smiles but continues to cook. I let go of his torso and speed to the window to admire the beautiful view of the beach.

"Coffee?" Edward asks and I grab the cup from his hand before going back to admiring. I don't know why, but I kept feeling this urge, this burning sensation like something was going to happen.

So lost in thought, I yelp when I feel a cool hand on my shoulder.

"You ok?" Edward asks

"Yeah, just thinking" I say, shrugging it off with a smile.

"Well, how about a game of chess?" Edward asks with a smile. I nod at him. He speeds away, grabbing the board and arranging the pieces on one of the lounge chairs and waits for me to come over.

The game had ended and sadly I had lost, It was almost nighttime, and I decided to try on the lingerie Alice had so gratefully bestowed upon me. The one I was wearing currently was a black satin nightdress that was not too revealing but then again, it was the first night.

Entering the room, I pose on the wall as Edward laughs. I speed to the bed and cuddle into him, resulting in him wrapping his arms around me as I close my eyes.

Today, we got changed into our swimsuits. We were going cliff diving.

Spotting the rock that was good enough for jumping, Edward picks me up and I hold his neck before he catapults into the water. Diving, we both reach up and swim to each other. I place my hands behind his neck and kiss him deeply before parting and speeding back to the rocks.

Edward watches as I ready myself for the jump, flashing my eyes before jumping and shifting in mid-air before landing and shifting back. 

Edward laughs at me, before we start speed swimming in the water.

Another chess battle had been in session, Edward moving his queen in hopes to attack my king. But the thing is, all witches have to be smart if we want to be a witch. So, sensing what his next move is I checkmate him. He sighs at his defeat and watches me do my happy dance at him.

The two of us had now gone on a hike, me and Edward racing and him losing to my amazing speed. I kissed his pouting face before lifting him on my back making him laugh as I use my maximum speed which was extremely fast. I let go of him as he kisses my cheek and the two of us watch and examine the nature surrounding us.

Racing to bed, I flop down and immediately doze off. Feeling Edward smile and pull the blanket over me before kissing the back of my head.

Suddenly a flash of black appears in my mind before transitioning to a picture of an old woman sitting in some type of cell. Her hands were cuffed in chains and she looked beaten and bruised. She was looking down. Somehow she looks up and is directly looking into my eyes.

A smile appears on her face as she mouths the words 'Find Me'.

I jolt awake, only to be greeted by Edwards comforting arms. He kisses my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"You having a nightmare?" he asks

"No," I say, not wanting to let Edward know what I saw.

I look over to face Edward before kissing him deeply, he kisses back placing his arms on my waist. I move over to straddle him.

While this all happened, half of my mind tried hard to understand what I saw.

A/N

Hey guys sorry this is short but guess what, my next chapter will have a surprise. Sorry that I haven't been updating recently, it was because of exams. I just finished them and I ask for your prayers and support cause I'm most probably going to get bad grades. Anyway, my new update schedule is every Wednesday because my mom wants me to make time for other stuff.

I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing rest of the day and stay safe.

Luv ya guys.