Voltari

'beats fast, colors and promises

'beats fast, colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid'

"Jane" Edward announces as me and her continue our stare down.

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long" she says moving her gaze away from me.

Jane turns and walks in the opposite direction. Edward's grip on my hand increases as he leads me. I walk with him as Alice follows us from behind.

As we walk through an arch, Edward is given a robe to wear.  We reach a staircase that leads god knows where.

"Go ahead" Jane says as me and Edward walk pass her and down.

"Don't be scared" Edward says to me

"I'm not the one practically shaking" I say in his mind. God knows what would happen if I spoke it out loud. A small smile forms on his lips but is immediately gone.

We make our way into an elevator that takes us even more down, and let me tell you the tension was so think, you could slice it like a peace of cake.

Exiting the elevator we pass by a human lady, who greets us in Italian. Her thoughts were vulgar so I don't bother reading her mind.

Entering a huge ballroom like room, I can't help but be in awe at the ceiling holding works of art.

"sister, we send you out to get one you bring back two, and a half. Such a clever girl" a boy standing near the Voltari kings announces.

"What a happy surprise, Ember is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful. I love a happy ending." Aro says standing up from his chair and making his way towards us. He grabs Edwards hand from mine and holds it.

Reading his mind to find out what the hell he's doing, he apparently is reading Edwards thoughts. I don't panic, even though I seriously want to. I'm strong enough to handle myself. I have my abilities, magic and gift. 

"Your not human" Aro announces. He gives me a creepy smile.

"Your Charles daughter. Yes, I see it" Aro says and the two Voltari kings sit up straight from there previous positions.

"Yes I am" I say, to be honest I was afraid. But if I have to fight, oh I'll fight.

"Your a witch. In fact last of your kind. Witches are immune to Vampire gifts. I wonder if" he says and now looks to Jane.

"No" Edward yells knowing whats going to happen. He runs in the direction of Jane.

"Pain" Jane says and Edward stops in his tracks. 

"Detener" I yell and Edward falls to the floor. I look up to meet Janes eyes and she gasps at the sight of my eyes glowing.

"Dolor" I say to her and she stops, struggling to break free and squirming from the pain. The boy next to her growls and runs at me and with lightning speed I turn to him and smile sadistically.