I love you

'I have died every day, waiting for you'

(I'm gonna be skipping the toasts since I'm lazy AF but here's Edwards)

We were all seated with our glasses of champagne, while everyone had gone 

"It's an extraordinary thing, to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And will except you, for what you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get past what I am. And with Ember, I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast, to my beautiful bride. No amount of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever" He says and that makes me smile like crazy.

Right now I and Edward walked through the path as the crowd of guests threw confetti at us. We laughed as Edward went to get the car ready. Alice slowly walked towards me.

"Everything is packed and ready" she states and I smile

"Thanks," I say before we embrace each other.

Edward comes and gently takes my hand and leads me to the car, being a gentleman and opening the door for me before entering himself.

With that, we start our journey to God knows where. I tried reading Edward's mind, but he's started using Carlisle's trick for blocking minds. 

"You ready?" Edward asks with a smile, I nod in response ready for the new chapter in our life.

As the car ride begins, we pass by the wedding guests who are all cheering and wishing us until finally, we're off.

 We reach Rio, a place where people all over the city dance and sing and people play music. I make sure to take in all the sights, watching everything intently. The people made it so lively.

Edward speaks something in a different language to the driver and he nods before stopping the car. Edward leads me out and onto the streets where we pass by the people dancing and having fun.

Edward grabs my hand and places his other on my lower back as we begin to dance while avoiding crashing into people. We notice many couples either dancing or making out making me laugh. Edward, deciding to do the same thing leans in and kisses me in which I happily return.

After Edward leads us to the docks, he places our bags in the back of the boat before entering it and signalling me to do the same. 

Once the two of us are seated, I look at him in confusion.

"So we're not staying in Rio?" I ask

"Nope, just passing through" Edward replies with a cheeky smile.

"Are we close?" I ask and Edward laughs.

The boat roars to life as we start moving, it was pretty dark outside for a regular human but we would be fine. Looking up, since there was no light I admire the stars. They were incredible, I must admit and I wished they looked this good back at Forks.

I turned my gaze to the water, where I saw small little fish swim around. I could see deep coral reefs which I would have to check out later and I even saw a turtle who was just swimming lazily which I laughed at.

"That is isle Esme, a gift from Carlisle to Esme when they got married," Edward says which makes me awe at the cute couple.

We soon reach and I take off the heels I wore since I didn't want them to get dirty. We enter the patio to the incredible villa when suddenly Edward lifts me 'bridal style' causing me to squeal.

"Is this necessary, you know I could do this to you right?" I ask, with a playful smile.

"Well, I'm nothing if not traditional" he speaks as I chuckle. He then places me down as we walk around the place, admiring the extravagant exterior.

We reach the bedroom, where I notice a large bed and I look up to Edward who is also looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"You tired?" He asks as he speeds to me, grabbing my hands in his. I look up to him and nod as a no.

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" he asks

"Yeah, that sounds nice, though I could use a few minutes, " I say. He smiles before placing a tender kiss on my forehead.

"Don't take too long, misses Cullen" he whispers, before heading to the beach. I grab my bag, before walking to the bathroom and staring at my reflection. 'Thank god, he can't read my thoughts.' I think.

I quickly brushed my teeth, combing my hair, shaving, and finally looking through my bag for a swimsuit, all I find is lingerie.

"Damn, it Alice," I say. I then just take a moment to breathe.

"Don't be a coward" I whisper before heading down to the beach as well. I see Edwards clothes laying on the beach, and look to face his back. 

Slowly dropping my towel, I walk towards the water, feeling the amazing coolness against my skin.

I reach Edward, who turns and looks at me lovingly.

"You are so beautiful," he says, his hand snaking around my waist pulling me closer. I place my hands over his cheeks and caress them.

We both look into each other's eyes before he crashes his lips onto mine. His hands move from my waist to my cheeks as mine come behind his neck. One of my hands come down to his chest as he picks me up, and speeds to the bedroom, placing me on the bed.

We continue kissing, my fingers tracing the bones on his back as he kisses me passionately. His hands go up to the headboard as he still kisses me, presses against the board as it begins to break down causing me to laugh as he smiles and goes back to kissing me.

I clench the sheets, my strength causing them to tear at the touch of my clenched fists. I move my hands back to his back which I clench hard, my nails piercing his skin but I'm sure he couldn't feel it. He trails kisses down my neck before stopping and looking at me.

"Are you read?" he asks

"I'm ready" I say.

A/N

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter. And also I just published a new book called the queen of neverland and shout out to one of my best mates @KimTae291Tae. Please read her books, cause trust me there the best.

Thank you again for reading and have a nice day.