My Decision!

'Every breath, every hour has come to this'

Third Person's POV

The Cullens and the wolves sat in the living room, planning.

"Sam's lost the element of surprise and he doesn't want to take you on outnumbered, so he's not gonna come at you head-on.  He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity " Jake says

"We won't get through without a fight" Emmet buts in but Carlisle shut's him down.

"No fights, we won't be the ones to break the treaty" Carlisle states

"The treaty is void. At least in Sam's mind." Jake says

"Not to us" Esme says

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks," Emmet says

"We'll make do" Esme states, making Ember feel guilty.

"Thank you, Jacob," Carlisle says. The night had risen by now and it was dark outside. The Cullens could sense the wolves presence entering the foreland. 

Over the few days that passed, Ember had made sure to help where she could. Though she wasn't useless being pregnant stopped her from fighting so she decided to help in another way.

"Morning guys, I made you all ham sandwiches and here are a few bottles of water." Ember stated, handing a sandwich to an excited Seth who hugged her and dug in.

"Thanks a lot, Ember," Jake says, taking one. Leah and Ember had bonded over being outcasts and she had learned to cooperate with the Cullens. 

Ember and Edward had just gotten into a fight. Rosalie stood, running a bath as Ember sat on a chair, breathing, trying to soothe her aching chest. The child had given massive blows while moving that had caused bruises to form. And Carlisle had stated that ever the child was conceived, Ember's abilities were dormant. Making it possible to die after giving birth.

And Edward couldn't live with that, no he wouldn't live with that. So as Ember stood, robe half revealing her skinny, bruised body she gasped at the sight of Edward standing by the door staring at her hurt body. She was leaving him.

Rosalie noticed this and closed the door, then helped Ember into the tub. The hot water burned yet soothed her skin as she sighed in relief of less pain.

Closing her eyes as she leaned more into the tub, letting the water cover her body, stopping in a circle around her belly.

'Trust in Fate' a voice whispered as Ember stared into the tiled wall. And then blank...