Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

??? - ???

??? Pov

" A warrior doesn't fail their duties! "

A crack of a whip is heard as someone's breath became sharp before taking a large amount of air. The air was almost close to inhaling poison but you get used to it,I think...

" He failed at doing the simplest job of killing some soldier... Pitiful. "

" WE'RE AT WAR AND YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE THAT! UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE WITHIN THESE COLD LANDS! "

" Wake up... "

------------

--------------------------------

---

Abyss

Y/N Pov

" Agh... "

After finally hitting a bed then proceeding to pass out when I felt a bit of comfort,I laid in a bed inside of some room that had a few candles to lit it up. I sit up in my bed to notice that my gear is up against the wall which means I don't know...

Yoko: Man,your brain must still need a bit to catch up?

Hearing the familiar voice as I looked towards the corner of the room was the silver-haired so-called 'merchant' sitting. She gives a simple smile but I notice she's holding a book in hand now that's a bit surprising.

Yoko: What's so surprising about a simple gal wanting to read a bit?

Y/N: Could you stop reading my thoughts?

Yoko: Make me!

She grins at me and I rolled my eyes but a memory popped back in my head.