Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

Since Byleth was injured,I had to go report with Lady Rhea myself which she did asked why I don't accompany Byleth to talking with her but I answered with a lie 'I have to clear up my armor and it takes along!' What I actually want to say 'You are the definition of suspicious and I don't want to be anywhere near you,end of story.'

Yoko: I would say that's rude but I know how your feelings so I kinda of feel it as well.... Still you want to talk about what happened back there?

' What? What do you mean? '

Yoko: What do I mean!? You stabbed a soldier through their armor,holding them up as if we were in the Lion King-

' What's that? '

Yoko: Nothing of your concern! But that dark line running up to your left eye changed it as we-

' Okay! I really don't know what you're talking about!? '

Yoko: .... Nevermind....

I walked through the door as I felt the cold wind blow past me and I just sighed before igniting a fire in my hand to keep myself warm. I walking around I could feel eyes lying on me,but it was almost time for the big Battle of the Eagle and Lion which includes the Golden Deers if some have forgot about them because of well... It's very easy to understand why.

Yoko: Man,I wonder what would've happened if we sided with the Golden Deer instead?

Y/N: In another time...

"Edelgard!"

I heard a loud shout nearby or like right around the corner,poking my head around to see what's happening at the moment. I spot Edelgard with Hubert not far behind her like the stalker he is and... Claude!?

Edelgard: What is it,Claude? Trying to find som-

Claude: Not today! But I do have one request of you!

Edelgard: Request?

Yoko: That sounds bad...

' It.... Totally can't be that bad... Right? '

Claude: I request you hand over your Assistant Professor,F/n L/n to the Golden Deers!

Everyone but for Hubert and Claude: What...?

He chuckles as I could see him crossing his arms and looking downwards... Probably smirking or smiling.

Claude: Y/n seems more like a Deer instead of a Eagle!