Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

I woke in Byleth's bed as I noticed she was cuddling my arm while we slept and I yawned loudly. I got out of bed,walking past the mirror in her room to notice something weird and I looked at my reflect.

' Did my hair get... Longer again? '

I sighed as I decided to cut it once again and did my daily routine for each morning with had a bit of a problem from my wound but it still took me an hour. I came back to the room to noticed Byleth awake and smiling at me as I was putting on my shirt.

Byleth: Why do you have to hide that body of yours?

Y/N: *blushes*I-I don't want to worry the students!

She got out of the bed and throw me back into the bed as I turned red,she looked at me with hints of passion which she tries to hide from me.

Byleth: Remember,you need your rest for the day and I'll be teaching for the day

Y/N: But what if-

She placed her finger on my lips which quickly shuts me right up and she puts on my coat instead of her normal coat.

Byleth: I think you won't mind me taking this for the day?

Y/N: If the stu-

Yoko: Let her take it! It shows she likes you!

I thought for a bit of what Yoko said and I sighed as I smiled at Byleth.

Y/N: It looks fitting to you!

Byleth: Thanks!

She grabs her stuff as she walked out of her room not before smiling at me and I just lay there peacefully once again.

Y/N: So... Wonder if she has a diary?