Halloween Event

A/N - Forth wall is totally broken and this may be a weird halloween event!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

It was that spooky time of year in the Monastery even if it was a holy church but you know!

It seems like everyone was planning for a Masquerade Halloween party in the Officer Academy with the two Popular Professors hosting it!

Ballroom

Yoko Pov

Me and Edelgard were nearly through with our dance as our eyes looked into the other's own,the music slowly comes to the climax. We both were close enough,she was blushing hard underneat her mask and I slowly start to lean in closer.

Y/N: YOKO NO!

Edelgard: I-I...

I was about to kiss Edelgard but I noticed everyone looking on with eyes widen and I stopped.

Yoko: Well...

*piano starts playing*

You may be wondering how we got here?

Well let me tell you the story of how the author screwed us over for the night!

A/N- Watch it...

Yeah! Yeah! Rewind time! Back to when you were normal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Officer Academy

Y/N Pov

Me and Byleth more like she asked Lady Rhea if we could use the ballroom for a Halloween Party. She told me that Seteth was kinda against it until Lady Rhea just simply allowed it and said the both of us would be hosting it.

Byleth: This is a somewhat fun idea for the students and they could have some relax time.