Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Gronder Field

Third Pov

The winds blow through the field filled with grain,it was a nice sunny day to just relax and admire the bright sun but... These fields would be used as a battlefield today for the students and professors of the Officer's Academy with the hills overlooking the field,packed with knights of Seiros behind Lady Rhea who had her loyal right hand beside her,Seteth.

A battle we all trained for...

The sounds of a Suona could be heard across the field as the air was tense but it understandable,each student from their respective houses have trained for such a day... This day was the Battle of the Eagle and Lion but some did forget about the Deer who were ready to perform their best. Each professor stood in front of their students and soldiers ready to battle each other with their fullest strength... Manuela for the Deers... Hanneman for the Lions... Byleth & Shamir for the Eagles.... But everyone's eyes were on the true target and in their eyes had to be taken down first,Professor Y/n... He stood in front of both professors wearing only a chest plate and knee plates while he wore his normal professor outfit.

I need to be the one who takes him down...

I promised we both would clash on the battlefield...

He took out a familiar pocket watch to his students and his other professors,looking at the time as it ticks slowly... He felt confident in his students' skills and his fellow professors' skills as well.... But he looked towards the sky,spotting an Eagle soaring through the sky and he knew this would their win.

Our Victory must be absolute

No matter what it takes

It is Time

The banner formerly hanging low to the ground roses upwards as it moves with the winds and it was the signal of battle... Everyone was ready as each house leader held out their hands before their soldiers,friends,and professors rush towards the battlefield with roars of battle,weapons and spells ready to take down the other house.

Let's win this,everyone!