Chapter 31 - A Old Face

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Abyss - Arena

Y/N Pov

" Aelfric!? "

I spoke out loud as he turns towards me and was a bit surprised but smiling then walks up to me,offering a handshake me.

Aelfric: Y/n L/n,one of the few knights that had died but reappeared.

Y/N: *chuckling* Yeah... Dying was weird.

I looked away from him and approached the students to get a better look seeing that everyone is fine.

Y/N: I must thank you for saving birdy,a desperate opponent trend to be most dangerous.

Yuri: Now I won't say that-

Constance: Aelfric! How serendipitous that you have come to our aid!

' Serendipitous.... That's a rather large word '

Yoko: Large words are usually used to make someone seem smart which considering who said it-

' It makes a lot of sense '

Aelfric: I am relieved that I wasn't too late. I do hope my presence proved useful.

Balthus: No doubt about it. We needed the backup.

Byleth: So you're Aelfric?

My work partner walks beside me as she looked over to the familiar face to me and most of the Abyssinians to say.

Aelfric: Professor. I do believe this is the first time our paths have crossed,is it not? Of course, I have heard all about you from Her Grace, the archbishop.

Byleth: Oh! I think I would've heard all about you from Y/n if he bothered to mention you once or twice.