Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

N/N- Nickname

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Outside of the classrooms

Y/N Pov

It was raining outside and the first day of teaching,I kinda let Byleth held that by sneaking out while the kids were meeting us maybe even the whole teaching thing. I sat outside with my hood on to somewhat hide my face as two cats walked over to me and started messing with me.

' Well,hello you two! How are you enjoying the peaceful rain? '

The cats meowed at me and one even got into my lap,nuzzling my legs as I heard footsteps coming my way. I kinda felt like I already knew who it is and I turned to see an anger Byleth who looked at me,but she still had that stone expression somehow.

Byleth: Sir,have you see a man with H/C and E/C anywhere? I need to speak with him...

' It's either she is pulling at my stings or just really doesn't know who is underneath this hood? '

Y/N: *changes my voice*Well... I think I seen him go that wa- ouch!

I felt one of the cats bite my hand and looked at it,picking it up while Byleth stared at me.

Y/N: Well,aren't you a rude little guy or... Girl? Don't a little cat like you know that is bad?

I spoke with the cat if it was a child as Byleth sat down next to me and I looked at her,putting the cat down into my lap.

Byleth: I know it's you...

Y/N: Kinda knew you would

I take off my hood as we both stared at the rain and the other cat climbs onto my head. I reach out my hand as I felt the rain land into my hand and Byleth sighed.

Byleth: Why did you sneak out? Did you not want to meet the kids or even help teach?

Y/N: Well no... I just like the rain more than teaching and I have cats as well

I pet the cats who meowed at us both and we kinda just listened more to the rain until I spoke.