Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

Each house has been looking for any signs of poor Flayn after she disappeared and Seteth has become desperate for help. It's hard to see the guy like this but we all still have our own duties that need our attention.

' Lady Rhea seems too chill for much a thing.... '

I sighed to myself as I did have my duties to attend to before I would help out in the search. I head towards the training yard to start my duties for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training Field

A/N- Bromance :3

Y/N Pov

I was checking out the weapons set-up in the training field as other students were busy with their own thing and I would have the once or twice female students trying to speak with me while I was checking. I had Yoko floating next to me while in ghost mode,watching for anymore students who would want to talk with me but I felt a tap on my shoulder then turned around to see no one.

Y/N: Who-?

I looked to Yoko who's pointing behind me and look behind to see Claude hanging upside down somewhat with a smile on his face. He drops down as I just stared at him in somewhat shock still on how he does that.

Claude: Hey Teach!

Y/N: Ah! Hello Claude,and you can just call me Y/N if you don't mind.

Claude: Not at all!

Y/N: So came to speak with me? Or grab something?

I asked kindly and he just points at the bow behind him with a smile.

Claude: I would like to use that bow there,if you don't mind?