Chapter 32 - Ifs

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Abyss - Library

Y/N Pov

" I fucking hate you... "

I was searching through the library on the ritual with Yoko reading a few books she found and lifts her head from the papers,looking over to me.

Yoko: Sorry, that I may be wanting me and your time!

Y/N: Then you could've asked when I was on break.

Yoko: Mhm, you say that like the others won't rush to speak with you and take any chance of me getting that time.

She explained her reasoning as I paused and walked over to her,flicking her forehead which she goes 'ouch'.

Y/N: I'm going to help out my new job that I was certain of pushed into, I promise to come back to have us time.

Yoko: Mmmm... Don't get in too much trouble then!

I sighed lightly and started leaving the library while Yoko stares at me going,she quickly stood up to search for something else.

" Alright,what else do you hide Seiros? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abyss - Hallways

Y/N Pov

I wandered the countless halls of the abyss,following myself a bit lost every step but there was hope where I saw one of the students that I would be looking after now, Hapi. I would approach her as I was about to speak till I was matched with a glare of distain, I mean what a horrible way to start off.

Y/N: Uhh... I'm your new Professor L/n or you may just call me Y/n if you don't like a formality.