Chapter 20 - Found

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Black Eagles' Classroom

Y/N Pov

Sadly for poor old Seteth... No one has any leads on where his little sister,Flayn is and there are rumors are the Death knight going around which is scaring the locals... Great another possible problem for the academy already but I'm more focussed on finding Flayn before dealing with that edgelord again.

Yoko: Oh? Edgelord,hm?

' Yeah... With all of that black,it makes me think it could be freaking Hubert underneath that mask if he wasn't there when we first met that edgelord... '

I just walked inside of the classroom as I did notice both Edelgard,Hubert,and Byleth already here but I didn't really see the other students there so I just approached them silently.

Edelgard: It seems Flayn is still missing. What could have happened to her?

Byleth: She could've been kidna-

Caspar: Everyone,hurry! I heard a scream coming from Professor Jeritza's room!

Caspar had ran into the classroom interrupting the conversation as we looked at him before quickly following behind him.

' Wait... There's another professor and they're focussed on combat? When and how did I forget this? '

Sothis: Jeritza... Ah! The other combat professor with the mask besides our little dog-

' HEY! '

Sothis: He has always been rather suspicious. We must hurry!

We all followed after Caspar as he lead us to Jeritza's room but it was rather quiet and well... Normal.

Edelgard: Professor Jeritza? Are you there?

I was walking until my foot hit something on the ground and I looked down to see a unconscious Manuela on the ground in another professor's room...