Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Before we start the story! This chapter is short for good reason and it may make some happy about this. But! You'll have to read the chapter to find out this reason! So on with the story!

Grassy Lands

Third Pov

The winds blow across the open fields as it was a sunny day with barely any clouds in the skies,a perfect day truly. Here sat two people from different standings,one from the mortal world and the other a goddess.

Yoko: Each flowers has their own meaning like a plain old rose shows that your lover cares but can't care enough to buy you chocolate instead.

Y/N: Yoko... What?

Yoko: Nevermind...

She looked to her side as he stared at her and she could feel him staring which makes her blush a little.

Yoko: Keep staring and I'll think about putting a boulder on your back.

Y/N: Threatening but I'm saying you won't do it to your now super close friend.

Yoko: Oh...? I won't...?

She slowly turns her head towards him as she chuckled a bit and stood up from the ground.

Yoko: I'll give this one since you want to be so brave today and guess training will fix that.

Y/N: oh god training...

Y/n stood up from the grass as two wooden swords appear in Yoko's hands and she throws one to Y/n who caught it.

Yoko: Alright! Lesson time,perfect posture and I can't tell how many attacks I withstand with just that only. But a warrior like myself doesn't really block often instead I attac-

Y/N: Yoko,I'm pretty sure I have a good posture already.

He interrupted her as she looks at him and puts a hand on her chest,looking a little hurt.

Yoko: Rude! That doesn't mean you can't learn more to it!

She slams the wooden sword down towards Y/n who blocks luckily but his footing is on some muddy dirt. Yoko takes this into count as she quickly retracted her attack and dashes into Y/n with her palm on the back of her wooden blade with her jab attack into his gut knocking the wind out of him.

Yoko: Having a good footing is key!

Y/n coughs as he's flying backwards but Yoko grabs his forearm and pulls him back towards her,she slamming her knee into his gut forcing him to his knees as he holds his stomach.

Yoko: Maybe having a iron stomach is one too?

Y/N: God... What the-